PM Abhisit Brands Amnesty Move For Thaksin National Threat

webfact

Remind me again if it was ever proven who set the buildings on fire? Shouldn't that have been a top priority of the government to hunt down those responsible? I can't even find a single article about the government having attempted to find those responsible. Strange, isn't it?

Let's focus on the truth, and if we don't know the truth, we should focus on finding out the truth.

Let's just ignore all those annoying video clips, I don't like youtube anyway. Let's just assume Robert A. is right in his assumptions. Let's just put our head in the sand and think 'could be worse, at least it warm, no rats in sight' ;)

Edited by rubl

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Remind me again if it was ever proven who set the buildings on fire? Shouldn't that have been a top priority of the government to hunt down those responsible? I can't even find a single article about the government having attempted to find those responsible. Strange, isn't it?

Let's focus on the truth, and if we don't know the truth, we should focus on finding out the truth.

Let's just ignore all those annoying video clips, I don't like youtube anyway. Let's just assume Rober A. is right in his assumptions. Let's just put our head in the sand and think 'could be worse, at least it warm, no rats in sight' ;)

I'm not really worried about safety in Thailand if Puea Thai wins this election. After all, I've only seen Bangkok burning and people getting shot while the Democrats were in government.

Let's just ignore all those annoying video clips, I don't like youtube anyway. Let's just assume Rober A. is right in his assumptions. Let's just put our head in the sand and think 'could be worse, at least it warm, no rats in sight' ;)

I'm not really worried about safety in Thailand if Puea Thai wins this election. After all, I've only seen Bangkok burning and people getting shot while the Democrats were in government.

True, true. You forget to mention that you've also only seen effect of the global economical crisis while Thaksin was in exile, the Japanese earthquake and nuclear disaster happened while PM Abhisit was in charge, and a few more of those. More over you probably saw it with your own eyes watching those video clips <_<

Ahh, what we are witnessing here is the last death throes of a spectacularly pathetic political career.

Abhisit himself is a national threat.

I think you should keep to your "bungalow" if you can't see the advantages of giving Abhisit another term. He is not perfect, but who is? He is though, the best choice at present, to bring this country out of it's problems with the least turmoil. He has some of the best advisers on his team and really does not like corruption. I too would like you to explain, how you came to the conclusion that he is a National threat??? I don't normally care much for politics, but as I do care for this country which I call home, he is the best contender running that I can see. I think too, that he has "enough of the West" in him while being completely Thai, to make this a good place again. I don't see "the last death throws" - I see a man who has "rolled with many punches" and learned a lot/still learning and who continues to improve. There are too many "Dinosaurs" in the running, who are incapable of learning at all, don't want to learn and only look down to see if they can jam any more money that belongs to the Thai people, in their pockets.

Ahh, what we are witnessing here is the last death throes of a spectacularly pathetic political career.

Abhisit himself is a national threat.

I think you should keep to your "bungalow" if you can't see the advantages of giving Abhisit another term. He is not perfect, but who is? He is though, the best choice at present, to bring this country out of it's problems with the least turmoil. He has some of the best advisers on his team and really does not like corruption. I too would like you to explain, how you came to the conclusion that he is a National threat??? I don't normally care much for politics, but as I do care for this country which I call home, he is the best contender running that I can see. I think too, that he has "enough of the West" in him while being completely Thai, to make this a good place again. I don't see "the last death throws" - I see a man who has "rolled with many punches" and learned a lot/still learning and who continues to improve. There are too many "Dinosaurs" in the running, who are incapable of learning at all, don't want to learn and only look down to see if they can jam any more money that belongs to the Thai people, in their pockets.

Abhisit is losing that election. The people don't want him, nor do they want his best adviser Suthep.

People don't give them the mandate, but hey wanna rule try to gain power with the help of the military. That makes them to a national threat.

So much hyperbole so little time.

Pretty nauseating actually, and I don't mean Abhisits speech.

It doesn't look like the people will give ANYONE a mandate.

Not that one side won't announce they have it anyway.

Edited by animatic

Anybody trying to rule Thailand is basically a national threat.

wise words

It applies to everywhere. Everyone with an ego big enough to become a politician with leadership ambitions must be mental and should be considered as a threat

Edited by samurai

True, true. You forget to mention that you've also only seen effect of the global economical crisis while Thaksin was in exile, the Japanese earthquake and nuclear disaster happened while PM Abhisit was in charge, and a few more of those. More over you probably saw it with your own eyes watching those video clips <_<

The global financial crisis and the Japanese earthquake and nuclear disaster didn't happen in Thailand. The shooting of civilians however did.

The global financial crisis and the Japanese earthquake and nuclear disaster didn't happen in Thailand. The shooting of civilians however did.

One of the instigators is jailed awaiting process, other are out on bail campaigning as PTP party list candidates.

Almost forgot, some are still on the run, like k. Arisman

Edited by rubl

As the Government in most First World countries would have done when confronted with troglodyte violence. What do you suppose would have happened given the same scenario in the USA or countries in the EU? Please clarify. The Reds have proven themselves to be a self-serving, confrontational, vapid mob rule with intellect not much unlike neanderthal cave-dwellers. Trying to tell them anything is on a par with trying to communicate with monkeys. And the video clips say it all... a picture is worth a thousand words.