Yahoo - Disappearing messages

linglop

Guys.

I have a real problem replying to messages using Yahoo. I compose a reply, click the "Send" button and the screen comes up with a blank message, the reply having disappeared.

I have checked it out with Yahoo and followed their instructions but the problem continues. Yes, I can change my email provider but I would rather like to keep to yahoo.

Any solutions plese?

Guys.

I have a real problem replying to messages using Yahoo. I compose a reply, click the "Send" button and the screen comes up with a blank message, the reply having disappeared.

I have checked it out with Yahoo and followed their instructions but the problem continues. Yes, I can change my email provider but I would rather like to keep to yahoo.

Any solutions plese?

Same problem lately.

When the screen comes up with a blank message, click the back button. The original message re-appears. Fast double click on send button helps.

Same problem with new :o Yahoo photo mail. Yahoo recommends fast double click on send button.

Guys.

Any solutions plese?

Same problem lately.

When the screen comes up with a blank message, click the back button. The original message re-appears. Fast double click on send button helps.

Same problem with new :o Yahoo photo mail. Yahoo recommends fast double click on send button.

Thanks for the help guys. The fast double click on the Send button seems to work!