Ride Out Somewhere, From The 14Th Of July To The 18Th Of July..

Happysiam

Hello, Just wondering if anyone is riding out to phuket or somewhere nice for these holiday? I am in bkk, got a couple of bikes to ride, a 600 and a 1000cc. If anyone is riding out, then pls let meknow, maybe i could join. Also riding to Hua Hin this friday till sunday, if anyone would like to join. Thanks. Take care.

Track day at Kaeng Krachan on Friday, racing on Saturday.

The ride to Hua Hin is terrible unless you know a better route than the 35...

Since when is Phuket "nice"? ;)

Some of the SSR boys are blasting up to Nan and Loei over the long holiday. You won't find many roads better than what you find up there and the night life might just surprise you :partytime2:

Some of the SSR boys are blasting up to Nan and Loei over the long holiday. You won't find many roads better than what you find up there and the night life might just surprise you :partytime2:

Thank you for the info, but i am more interested on a ride to the beach, so if anyone is going to phuket, pls let me or towards hua hin this friday. Thanks

Thank you for the info, but i am more interested on a ride to the beach, so if anyone is going to phuket, pls let me or towards hua hin this friday. Thanks

It's not that bad.

It's not that bad.

The only road I can think of that's worse than the 35 is Bang Na - Trat...

Bad highways can be measured by the number of potholes and cracks that are present, which means the road from 11 to Sak Lek would probably be the worst in Thailand. But from Sak Lek to Phitsanulok it's a dream run, most of the way, with clear sight lines. Go figure!