50% Off The Total Bill At Le Bistrot, French Restaurant

Gotogezr

13080276854788.jpg

Have you ever wondered why the French are such spectacular chefs? Now you have the chance to experience authentic French cuisine while adding a little Parisian flair to your dining experience…but for half the price!

Come see why the French have made eating an art all of its own with 50% off your total bill at Le Bistrot, French Restaurant.

Brush up on your manners, because here is an opportunity to bring Paris right to your doorstep. Feast on some of the most delicious cuisine available and enjoy the sights and sounds of a European vacation all from home. Located in Pattaya, at Soi Day and Night 2', Le Bistrot offers a unique dining experience, replicating an authentic slice of Parisian life brasserie-style with beautiful art nouveau décor...

See full information about this offer at gotogezr.com

Yeah...you have to sign-up and you have to buy the 50% discount coupon for B100! They ask for you mobile number so maybe they deduct the B100 from there. How does one know the "coupons" are legit...maybe you show up at the resto and they say they don't know what you're talking about or that they have cancelled the promo :blink:

Thanks for your questions.

Is this the location of the former Le Royale resto?

Does the promo include drinks as well?

This promotion is valid for food and soft drinks only. You can find full Terms & Conditions in deal's description.

The link takes you to some sort of online coupon site (ala Groupon). Does one have to sign-up and print out a coupon to get the discount or can one just walk in and request it?

Gotogezr negotiates huge discounts with restaurants on exclusive terms – our special deals are available to Gotogezr members only, it is absolutely not possible to get these discounts without providing a coupon. One person can receive a discount one time only. if you like the place you will have to pay full price on your next visit. For our restaurant partners coupon is a marketing tool to track these first-time visits. We bring new customers to restaurants - that's why they agree to provide good offers to our members.

Yeah...you have to sign-up and you have to buy the 50% discount coupon for B100! They ask for you mobile number so maybe they deduct the B100 from there. How does one know the "coupons" are legit...maybe you show up at the resto and they say they don't know what you're talking about or that they have cancelled the promo

Our company work in accordance with Thai law, you can find our user agreement on the website.

In case of doubt it is always possible to contact restaurant directly and ask about this promotion. We always put contact information in deal's description.

All restaurants sign an agreement with Gotogezr – therefore there is no way for them to cancel a promotion during coupon validity period.

In some rare case if a business closes down before the end of promotion we will refund coupon price to your account.

One person can receive a discount one time only. if you like the place you will have to pay full price on your next visit.

May i have first dinner for free and if i like the place i will pay double on my next visit?

One person can receive a discount one time only. if you like the place you will have to pay full price on your next visit.

May i have first dinner for free and if i like the place i will pay double on my next visit?

That's a great idea! We'll try to negotiate such terms with some of our restaurant partners.

But I am afraid restaurants would want at least to cover the food cost. They do not make any profit at all with 50% off. Their goal is to make you like their food and service during your trial visit. If they fail to do that this promotion would not make any sense at all.

Edited by Gotogezr