Reviews/Advice On Apartments

steve1512

Hy,

Does anyone know one of these apartments?

LA Tower Mansion in Ratchada www.latowerbangkok.com

PR Place - prplacebangkok.com/

Continental Mansion at Victory Monument - continentalmansion.blogspot.com

All of them fulfil my requirements, but would like to hear first hand experiences.

Also, I don`t know the ratchada area, how`s it like to live there?

I will have to travel to Rangsit sometimes, I know that can be easily done from Victory with busses, but may it be a bigger problem from ratchada?

If anyone has any thoughts, please let me know.

t

I stayed in a studio at Continental Mansion for 4 months and it was fine for what it was, bit on the small size though, and not much parking when my girlfriend came to visit in her car.

This was back in 2004 though so don't know if it has changed since.

Sorry i cannot comment on those particular properties but thanks for posting the links. I will also be in the market for an appartment in the near future and its always good to compare.

All of these look quite good, although some of the sites are a bit sketchy on prices, and you will need to consider the prices for the net, power and water..they can be the killer on these sorts of appartments in the 8-10k range.

If you were considering the Rangsit area there are just so many appartments out that way, but it depends if you are willing to live that far from the city.

Its quite a different lifestyle out there thats for sure. There are some quite good ones even in the 5-8k baht range, but most of them do not have their properties on the net, so its a matter of treading the boards to find them. Also, the English skills of the owners/managers can be quite poor out that way, so that can be a challenge if you dont speak much Thai.

I will be looking for my own place soon so maybe i can also contribute with info/links as i find them.

What timeframe are you looking at staying? and have you got a min-max price range in mind?