Website Income

Nawtier

I saw an article recently...cannot remember where now if it was on TV or not.

It was a bout a young lady that had received a million or so hits on her website due to some viral reason.

People in the know speculated about her making a few hundred thousand dollars just from the hits alone, let alone any other business generated.

This was NOT the google click per view kind of rubbish.

Anyone know what this might have been, seen the same article and remember it ??

Or anything similar ??

Lady Gaga managed to bring Amazon to its knees by offering a big discount on her new album. Or maybe you are you thinking of the girl with the awful Friday song?

That was it.....the horrible song.........do you remember reading the comments about how she would make a fortune just from hits or something like that ??

That was it.....the horrible song.........do you remember reading the comments about how she would make a fortune just from hits or something like that ??

It was something about ads on her page, I think.

If I remember correctly, it was a Youtube video. When Youtube identifies a video becoming viral, they contact the owner and offer to put ads on the page and share the revenue from it with them.

So if you had a website that was going to generate a lot of hits......how would you best generate the revenue from that kind of angle......excluding anything that might be on it for sale....extra income if you like from the digital age ??

As the fog disappears from an aging brain.....i remember that the horrible song was recorded in some type of studio that offers kids the chance to record their own song for a few bucks right ?? Then dont they put it up on the net and any hits or income generated from it are shared with that studio or something vaguely like that.