Looking For Reiki Master

bonstargazer

Sawadee Kah,

I am planning a trip to Chiang Mai and Pai from Aug to Nov. I am looking for a Usui Reiki Master for reiki course. Although I have done some search on google, there are not much information up there.

If anyone here has infos in this area will be greatly appriciated!

Additionally, I need some advice on renting apartment. Location perfered in old town, with air-con and some basic furniture. Budge is 3000Bhat/month. Thank you so much for your advice!!

Blessings, bon

I am a Qualified Master Charletanopathist, Level 7. At the moment, my healing school is running at maximum capacity with a total of 4 dedicated students. However, It may be within my interest to make room for another High Quality, High Integrity disciple who's interested in mastering the Skills. Accommodation can be arranged, free of charge.

A modest donation of ฿75,000 would be required on the potential student's behalf, merely for the sake of displaying true commitment towards the end goal.

Regards,

Ben

QMC 7

Dear Bonstargazer, "reiki master"?

If you allow me to give you an advice: Just take a placebo.

The effect is exactly the same. Another much more positive effect is that you do NOT throw away your money in the pockets of one of the many charlatans here on this planet. Wake up, get real and spend your (probably hard earned) money and/or time on something that makes sense.

There is nothing wrong with Reiki. Myself included it seems to help focus one's energies and intentions better for the purpose of bodywork and healing arts. Something about not being so egocentric. It's not a stand alone therapy but many find it helpful.

The fee or donation whatever is usually very nominal and I think I paid like $40 for both level 1 and 2.

It's not unlike a monk or sensei blessing you with their teaching lineage. It's maybe pure placebo but so what. If it helps a persons focus and confidence then it's helpful.

There is nothing wrong with Reiki. Myself included it seems to help focus one's energies and intentions better for the purpose of bodywork and healing arts. Something about not being so egocentric. It's not a stand alone therapy but many find it helpful.

The fee or donation whatever is usually very nominal and I think I paid like $40 for both level 1 and 2.

It's not unlike a monk or sensei blessing you with their teaching lineage. It's maybe pure placebo but so what. If it helps a persons focus and confidence then it's helpful.

Hi, CobraSnakeNecktie

Yes I agree with your words, and it doesn't matter it's a placebo effect or not ,however i found it's still cost a lot to do the reiki course in Thailand( according to the google search) and i've been contact with some of the masters, some of them ask donations( a minimun of 15000B for level 1 and 2) which is too much for my budget, i assume there are cheaper ones and not really run for a commercial purpose( not too commercial) , so where did you learn your reiki ? thank you for your advice :)

Hi, CobraSnakeNecktie

Yes I agree with your words, and it doesn't matter it's a placebo effect or not ,however i found it's still cost a lot to do the reiki course in Thailand( according to the google search) and i've been contact with some of the masters, some of them ask donations( a minimun of 15000B for level 1 and 2) which is too much for my budget, i assume there are cheaper ones and not really run for a commercial purpose( not too commercial) , so where did you learn your reiki ? thank you for your advice :)

Hey..

I got mine from a massage school in Crestone Colorado. Might be better off sourcing it in the states. In places like Boulder Colorado and Sedona Arizona level 3 Reiki people are a dime a dozen... Can probably get a transmission for the price of a double latte.

It's not supposed to be a get rich franchise and from what I understand violates the spirit of the practice.... If someone is trying to extract that much from you then I kind of doubt its going to be a good transmission of intent and energy.

I am a Qualified Master Charletanopathist, Level 7. At the moment, my healing school is running at maximum capacity with a total of 4 dedicated students. However, It may be within my interest to make room for another High Quality, High Integrity disciple who's interested in mastering the Skills. Accommodation can be arranged, free of charge.

A modest donation of ฿75,000 would be required on the potential student's behalf, merely for the sake of displaying true commitment towards the end goal.

Regards,

Ben

QMC 7

That is a lot of money. What does one get for such an exorbitant outlay? I take it lunch is included.

Sawadee Kah,

I am planning a trip to Chiang Mai and Pai from Aug to Nov. I am looking for a Usui Reiki Master for reiki course. Although I have done some search on google, there are not much information up there.

If anyone here has infos in this area will be greatly

appriciated!

Google Asian healing arts center based here in Chiang Mai.

Cory is a Reiki master instructor. She will guide you in the right direction.

Good luck on your quest.

Additionally, I need some advice on renting apartment. Location perfered in old town, with air-con and some basic furniture. Budge is 3000Bhat/month. Thank you so much for your advice!!

Blessings, bon

• 1 month later...