Non-imm B In Kl

Just returned from KL with a new non-imm B .

Left BKK tuesday evening on MH783 - cost 7820 THB

Stayed at the Crown Princess, City Square, corner of Jalan Ampang and Jalan Tun Razak - not cheap, but close to the Thai embassy, which is about a 5 minute walk up Jalan Ampang.

Wed morning walk to the embassy, get there before 9.30 otherwise you can wait for a long time, queues can be long in KL.

Application submitted by about 10.15, and that was with 21 people in front of me........they are reasonably efficient.

Spent the afternoon wandering round the city centre, bit of shopping, then off to Bangsar for some beers in the evening.

Thursday morning, pick up passport at 11.30, down to KL Sentral , on the airport express (with in town check-in)........through passport control at the aiport, and in Cheers bar for a cold pint before 1.00.

MH782 back to Bangkok, touched down on time, and out of Don Muang into a taxi in under 25 minutes.

Oh, and by the way..............KL DOES NOT!!!! require a WP3, just the usual company docs etc.

If anybody wants more details on where to stay or how to get around there PM me......... I lived in KL for 6 years before moving to Thailand

Andy