Twice A Week Maid Service In Pattaya?

frostfire

Hiya all,

Can anyone recommend a good maid or maid service that can come out twice a week (not live in)? This is for the East Pattaya area, a bit off the beaten track somewhat opposite UnderWaterWorld.

Price is open... I'm not a tight ass, but I do require that whoever comes out is trustworthy. I have a pretty small place, but quite a bit of expensive equipment, some of which is pretty small.. I will likely be here when they come, but still... would like to find a place that is known for being trustworthy. I will pay more for a service I don't have to worry about :)

Any help is appreciated,

Dave

There used to be a place right behind Big-C on Sukhumvit South Pattaya called "Molly Maid" or something of the sort. Normal fee is about 300 baht per day (well 4 years ago it was). They are a rather large registered service so they would at least use trust worthy emplyees I think.

However it's always nice to give the work to a local maybe in the same complex, village or building

Thanks for the responses guys.

Gonna take a look behind Big C first today and see if that one is still open.. If not, will try the others.

Thanks much! I really hate doing this stuff myself, and not just for the lost hours I could have been working lol.

Dave