How I Can Get Extension Of Stay In A Thai Languageschool Without Ed Visa?

Hello!

yesterday i found this website on google!

http://www.mindyourlanguagethailand.com/rates.php

i want learn now longer thailangugage without leaving the country,in samui no school give me the ed visa!

on the website i read that the school can provide exxtension of stay,how does this work,and would coasts,currencly i have non imigrant O,how long the extension can be made by the school in local imigration also for the full time of study?like on a ed visa?

curruncly i dont know what i should do that i not must leave the country,chiang may univercity told me on phone,when a visa stamp is allready active ,i must apply ed visa outside thailand,when my non imigrant O is finish,the univercity says then it is psoible to get ed stamp also inside thailand without leaving the country,other people told me,it is not posible to get another stamp from outside thailand,when non imigrant O is still active,so what i should belive now?

You can study on any kind of visa. If you will get an extension of stay on the non-O based on study is another question and depends on the immirgaiton office.

For an extension of stay you go to immirgaiton with the paperwork from the school, proving you study with them for at least 4 hours a week. Studying at a language school normally gives an extension for 90 days, after which you can extend again for 90 days with proof from school you are still studying.