My Blog

jamescollister

Interesting. I haven't been to Buntarik in a number of years. Brings back memories. I crossed over into Laos there with some Thai Rangers from the border camp. No idea if it is still there or not, but it is worth a hike up through the old airfield.

Next time I'm in Ubol I will have to get out that way again.

Interesting. I haven't been to Buntarik in a number of years. Brings back memories. I crossed over into Laos there with some Thai Rangers from the border camp. No idea if it is still there or not, but it is worth a hike up through the old airfield.

Next time I'm in Ubol I will have to get out that way again.

Interesting Gary, don't know about an old airfield, but there is a small water fall on the border where I am told a chopper went down many years ago. It had all been forgotten about until a year or 2 ago. They cut a road [track] in and now there is a little Lao market there. If you get down this way PM me and we can met,Jim

We now had 30 Rai of land, 8 Acres or 3 Hectares

good news, james. 30 rai is actually 11.86 acres or 4.8 hectares, so you are farming more land than you thought, possibly.

nice reading by the way.

for the record, i could read it fine...

We now had 30 Rai of land, 8 Acres or 3 Hectares

good news, james. 30 rai is actually 11.86 acres or 4.8 hectares, so you are farming more land than you thought, possibly.

nice reading by the way.

for the record, i could read it fine...

Sometimes I get rai, acres and hectares a bit mixed up after a few beers. Jim

just read your blog Jim, and your writing is good! :thumbsup:

I'll be down to keep you company one of the days, and will let you know before I come!

Btw. hash in Ubon on Sat. 2/7, if you want a change of scenery........ :D

just read your blog Jim, and your writing is good! :thumbsup:

I'll be down to keep you company one of the days, and will let you know before I come!

Btw. hash in Ubon on Sat. 2/7, if you want a change of scenery........ :D

Anytime Trond. I'm not going anywhere. Think the hash is out again this month, but will try my very best to get to the following one. See you soon and if they start shooting again just come over. Jim