British Tourist Complains Thai Police Will Not Investigate His Ladyboy Masseur

webfact

If it is the area at the top of Suk and Asok where he picked up the ladyboy is not an area they frequent.

The girls who work at those bars are all genetic females and they need to be barfined.

Saying that, it could be on Suk before you get to Asoke station more near to the Westin/Robinsons. Whenever I walk past there I have noticed a street bar with only ladyboys there.

As he was fresh off the boat he probably had no idea what he was going with.

At least when he woke up his underwear wasn't back to front?

That area and its shanty town sidewalk bars have lb's and females walking around or appearing to be part of the bar(s). Money talks there so one of those PM constructed bars and barfine may be attempted but money talks and I'd bet they would not say no if their barfine effort is in vain..

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread has been going on to long. Unfortunately life is not black and white. No you should not be robbed but you are hanging out in an area with people not so nice, you are drinking way to much and your level of experience for what you are doing is a 1 on a scale of 10. No you donot deserve to be robbed or beaten but everything you are doing says do me. You are making it easy for the criminal to take advantage of you you are making yourself the victim.

Stay in your room and drink next time, go with some friends, do not drink so much if you have to drink, do not make yourself a victim, Yes he made himself the victim of someone looking for someone just like him.

Everything he did says I am a victim take advantage of me. And guess what they did and now he is a victim again because the police will not take his police report for being a victim.

This is not too dissimilar to saying that young ladies wearing miniskirts are just asking to be raped.

As moe666 wrote: 'Unfortunately life is not black and white' and you just attempted to place these events in black and white territory. If a very hot scantily clad young lady were to walk around in a particularly dodgy area of town, even if nothing happened people would suggest she is very foolish.

People here are suggesting that the guy was foolish too. No girl deserves to be raped and no guy deserves to be robbed, however the usual measures of common sense with regards to personal safety must be applied if one wishes to avoid trouble.

The clear issue of this thread is that the police have been asked to help, a crime has been reported, evidence placed has been placed in the Police's laps but for whatever reasons they have chosen to do nothing about it......

For those of us who have been here a while we know that however it's dressed up the simple reason that the Police have made not attempts to deal with this issue is lack of personal gain and laziness......

"He said he had successfully been fighting the women off all night while inspecting a nearby infamous red light area"

I thought i was the only"Sexy Man" out there. This means 2 of us?blink.gif

Maybe he was successfully beating off the ladyboys all night?

Puts a different flavor to the whole story.

Wow and ewww, different strokes for different folks i guess.wink.gif

Edited by FOODLOVER

• 2 weeks later...

Put it this way, if after 25 years of delays and several murders the Saudis are still unable to get their crown jewels back then I doubt a tourist will have much luck getting back the contents of his wallet from a ladyboy. :rolleyes:

Possibly one of the first realistic and sensible comments on this thread. well done sir for not submitting the lad to another verbal bashing for visiting a famous 'tourist' area on his first night in bangkok.;)

regards