Tesco Lotus Express Opening In Soi Watboon, Jomtien

hotandhumid

Could you extrapolate on your directions a little for me - never heard of Soi soi watboonkanjanara.

Normally known as just Soi Wat boon .Go south down Jomtien Beach road for one klm and turn left at the Jomtien Grand Palace hotel.Thats the Soi .I also have a Condo in Park Lane ( rented and for sale ) .Thats great news .Where exactly on the Soi OP ?

Same side as 7-11 I should add. Basically a stone throw from PL.

Do you think that is a feather in the cap if you are looking to sell or rent a condo in PL?

Also, do you know what that new building is going to be right in front of PL? Paradise park is to the side of PL, but they are starting on a new one now right in front of PL.

Would it be within walking distance from the Second Rd entrance to JBC, or would I need the scooter? Sorry, not sure where PL is located on Soi Wat Boon.

Its about a 10 minute walk from there .PL is about 150 meters up from the Winchester pub towards Sukhumvit on the right and opposit Angket Condo ,and next to Majestic Condo .

Would it be within walking distance from the Second Rd entrance to JBC, or would I need the scooter? Sorry, not sure where PL is located on Soi Wat Boon.

Its about a 10 minute walk from there .PL is about 150 meters up from the Winchester pub towards Sukhumvit on the right and opposit Angket Condo ,and next to Majestic Condo .

Thanks for that, not too far at all.

Thaifan2 - Are you not going to address my 2 questions to you, after I answered yours?

Sorry only saw your question now .Yes a Tesco/lotus express will be very good for the area ,and should help PL .

I am living up in Chiang Mai and have not been down in Jomtien for about 7 weeks so the new building you mention is news to me .I would like to know also whats being built there .

Thaifan2 - Are you not going to address my 2 questions to you, after I answered yours?

Sorry only saw your question now .Yes a Tesco/lotus express will be very good for the area ,and should help PL .

I am living up in Chiang Mai and have not been down in Jomtien for about 7 weeks so the new building you mention is news to me .I would like to know also whats being built there .

More Condos!!!

Thaifan - Yes, it is condos but i don't know who the developer is or how high it will be etc, but I hear folk in building 4 facing the sea are not impressed! That's the problem with this place you just never know what is going to be built up right next door to you. There is a lot of land infront of building 2, facing North, no doubt something will get built there too, in time.

I have a 2 bed in building 4 (pool facing) that I may be looking to put up for sale next year. No idea if and how long it will take to sell, but as you probably know PL was a sell out, so they are in demand, but will people want to buy new.

Thaifan - Yes, it is condos but i don't know who the developer is or how high it will be etc, but I hear folk in building 4 facing the sea are not impressed! That's the problem with this place you just never know what is going to be built up right next door to you. There is a lot of land infront of building 2, facing North, no doubt something will get built there too, in time.

I have a 2 bed in building 4 (pool facing) that I may be looking to put up for sale next year. No idea if and how long it will take to sell, but as you probably know PL was a sell out, so they are in demand, but will people want to buy new.

I am in building 2 ( facing out to Soi Wat Boon ) ,and have been trying to sell for about 6 months now .Its a single unit ,end of building ,foreign ownership ,selling for a bargain B1.29 M .I have somebody renting it so at least its earning money .

Thai - We know someone here who has just sold a one bed, so they do sell.

Building 2 facing the soi, there is a problem there in that you can hear the din from that karoke place across the road, goes on to around 2am. Fortunatley I am just out of ear shot of the damned place.

Thai - We know someone here who has just sold a one bed, so they do sell.

Building 2 facing the soi, there is a problem there in that you can hear the din from that karoke place across the road, goes on to around 2am. Fortunatley I am just out of ear shot of the damned place.

>>there is a problem there in that you can hear the din from that karoke place across the road<<

With the windows closed its not a problem for me when i stayed there .Also my tenant has not complained .

Edited by Thaifan2