Entering Thailand Without A Visa

Yes.

You exit Thailand, enter another country and return.  Can be just a border crossing or you can make a visit to the other country while you have the chance.

I'm planning to go to Cambodia but I'll be crossing the border from Thailand.

i guess i'll stay in cambodia for about 2 months, after that i have

to get back to Thailand for my flight home. Now, when i enter Thailand for the 2nd time, is my visa automatically renewed? I'm from the Philippines.

Thanks.

OP,

You are coming from ther US

You are from the Philipines.

You guess you will be in Cambodia for 2 months.

You are entering LOS without a visa but wonder if the visa you don't have will be renewed.

If you care to look through the forum you will find your circumstances have not previously been discussed and therefore the following advice was not imparted:

However, the conclusion would have been:

Get a Peruvian passport or

a

London Regional Transport Travel Pass

OP,

You are entering LOS without a visa but wonder if the visa you don't have will be renewed.

If you care to look through the forum you will find your circumstances have not previously been discussed and therefore the following advice was not imparted:

a

Look again, the OP is not the Phillipine national.

SALN manages to pen posts which are neither humorous nor informative.

Perhaps thats her point?

Her Point Dickie Doo?? Are you saying "Seen all Know nothing" is of the female species :o Comes across as a man, but you never really know these days. And defiantly no offence meant to the female TV members :D

OP,

a

OP is coming from usa (thaistyle2728)

(mypeachroad) is from the phillipines.....2 different posts...1 confused answer (again) :o please leave the big ones to those in the know. :D

OK DickieDoo, Callme Daddy.

You've got a score to settle and have obviously read my posts.

If you recognise wit in last post in this thread you give me greater credit than I deserve. My intent was to highlight inconsistencies and leave the reader to reach the same conclusion I had reached. I did not intend wit. Nor did I want to say TROLL because just maybe, I could be wrong. I confess to attempting irony.

For any reader who gives a ######, I suggest you look at the Isaan Forum where you will see an example of CallmeDaddy57's offensive and obscene "wit" and leave it to the reader to decide the motive behind the comments made in this thread.

Neither humorous or informative, you say. Possibly. Probably. But not intentionally. And could either of you give me an example of helpful advice you have given in this forum.

My genuine attempt in THIS forum is to help others through my experience and often I try to do it with humour. I do let my exasperation show when I see bad advice or misleading advice being proffered or point scoring which in itself adds to confusion.

I try to bear in mind that what is blindingly obvious to seasoned expats is a seemingly insurmountablre obstacle to newbies. I only (try to) use humour after any serious issue raised has been resolved. If I am offering an opinion I try to make that clear. If I state a "fact" it is because I know it to be true or have good reason to believe it true, and in the latter instance would only put forward something as a fact if, in the event I was was wrong, it would have no material affect on anyone who acted thereon.

OK. You don't believe me. I am recovering from an illness exacerbated by worry. Worry over visa problems. My problems arose because I made an assumption and didn't seek advice and let the problem expand in my head. Then in this forum, by chance, I found the solution. Lopburi3 posts in particular; I owe him a great deal. My problems are now resolved and I want to help others through this forum. Corny? But True.

Exceptionally, my posts in the Isaan forum are not intended to be taken seriously, with one VERY SERIOUS, and I only post in threads which invite light hearted response.

OK DickieDoo, Callme Daddy.

You've got a score to settle and have obviously read my posts.

If you recognise wit in last post in this thread you give me greater credit than I deserve. My intent was to highlight inconsistencies and leave the reader to reach the same conclusion I had reached. I did not intend wit. Nor did I want to say TROLL because just maybe, I could be wrong. I confess to attempting irony.

For any reader who gives a ######, I suggest you look at the Isaan Forum where you will see an example of CallmeDaddy57's offensive and obscene "wit" and leave it to the reader to decide the motive behind the comments made in this thread.

Neither humorous or informative, you say. Possibly. Probably. But not intentionally. And could either of you give me an example of helpful advice you have given in this forum.

My genuine attempt in THIS forum is to help others through my experience and often I try to do it with humour. I do let my exasperation show when I see bad advice or misleading advice being proffered or point scoring which in itself adds to confusion.

I try to bear in mind that what is blindingly obvious to seasoned expats is a seemingly insurmountablre obstacle to newbies. I only (try to) use humour after any serious issue raised has been resolved. If I am offering an opinion I try to make that clear. If I state a "fact" it is because I know it to be true or have good reason to believe it true, and in the latter instance would only put forward something as a fact if, in the event I was was wrong, it would have no material affect on anyone who acted thereon.

OK. You don't believe me. I am recovering from an illness exacerbated by worry. Worry over visa problems. My problems arose because I made an assumption and didn't seek advice and let the problem expand in my head. Then in this forum, by chance, I found the solution. Lopburi3 posts in particular; I owe him a great deal.  My problems are now resolved and I want to help others through this forum. Corny? But True.

Exceptionally, my posts in the Isaan forum are not intended to be taken seriously, with one VERY SERIOUS, and I only post in threads which invite light hearted response.

SeenAll,KnowNothing, you are defending yourself against a few people that give you a bit of stick. And for no reason. You have your point of view, I have mine. As does everyone. That is what a FORUM is all about. I personaly have not looked at all your posts, but the ones I have read are full of underlying sarcasm and criticism. When you give advice, (which is sometimes correct) for some strange reason, you then seem to go on to belittle the person asking. (Lighten up, for godness sake) Refering people to my Issan posts is a great idea, and I hope many people check out the Issan Forum. Its a happening kinda place. If what I said to MyNameIsFalang is "offensive and obscene" you really need to have a close look in the mirror. Not only did I apologize, but I also explained why that remark was made. So now its ok for you to say "my posts in the Isaan forum are not intended to be taken seriously, with one VERY SERIOUS,(thats me I guess) :o and I only post in threads which invite light hearted " Light hearted what ???? You seem to post in each and evey forum. (although I havent seen you in the GAY forum yet!!!) Sorry guys and girls :D (I know, I could have said the Phuket forum, but it was just for effect) I am sure you will get there and dispense your normal "Listen to me, I am right and if you do not agree, I will prove it by quoting..........") Despite the above rant and rave, I was moved by your following quote "I am recovering from an illness exacerbated by worry. Worry over visa problems. My problems arose because I made an assumption and didn't seek advice and let the problem expand in my head. Then in this forum, by chance, I found the solution. Lopburi3 posts in particular; I owe him a great deal. My problems are now resolved and I want to help others through this forum. Corny? But True." I may be an Australian (who you seem to enjoy taking the piss out of) but I am also here to help :D No scores to settle, and for Gods sake stop using the word "Wit" or someone here will start saying "half" :D:D:D (yes , they are still genuine)

Here I go again on the defensive, CallmeDaddy. :D

But I re-read your post.

When I said I only posted in light hearted Threads I was refering to te Isaan forum.

The goods news is yesterday I was given the OK by my Doc to return to moderate drinking, so I will be spending less time in this forum.

So au revoir for now.....thats French for the benefit of Aussies.....Oops, sorry. :o

Here I go again on the defensive, CallmeDaddy. :D

But I re-read your post.

When I said I only posted in light hearted Threads I was refering to te Isaan forum.

The goods news is yesterday I was given the OK by my Doc to return to moderate drinking, so I will be spending less time in this forum.

So au revoir for now.....thats French for the benefit of Aussies.....Oops, sorry.  :o

SeenALL.LearntNothing, that is really good news from your Doc. I, for one, actually enjoy your very dry wit. :D And please keep using those smilies. They almost make you seem human :D

No offence taken against the Australian gibes. We Aussies are pretty thick skinned :D