Where Can I Buy A Brand New 400Cc Cruiser

coobah666

You could call Lifan Thailand and ask them when they will introduce the Lifan LF400 in Thailand, a bike which will likely cost something like 120,000 to 130,000 THB on the road here. I expect that Lifan Thailand will not be able to answer your question, but still the more people ask for the LF400 the more Lifan Thailand will understand the demand.

Other options are import a 400cc cruiser from Japan but that will likely resolve in a motorcycle more expensive that a new Kawasaki ER6N

Edited by Richard-BKK

SO ARE ALL THE 400CC CRUISER/CHOPPERS IMPORTED FROM JAPAN

Kawasaki have a 900cc at 485,000b

and there is Lifan 250 at 90k/ baht, which is actually a yammy 250 vstar copy.

Inbetween all cruisers are grey imports at silly prices

My Lifan 250 cruiser was 78K (this year) including green book, license, and basic insurance here in Chiang Mai, though I u'stand they cost 82 in other places. However, they only put out 18HP, which while better than a Phantom or Boss, is not a lot. Although Chinese, I've found no fault with mine so far. Goes an actual 120 (GPS and speedometer!) and that's it. Price is low in part because they are assembled here, avoiding many taxes. Low seat and center of gravity, nice second third and forth gears, 33k/l for me. There's a thread or two you can search.

The Mityon shop at the Cnr of Pattaya Tai and 3rd Rd (Pattaya) have some.....Chinese looking (brand unknown to me), cruiserish type motorcycles with studded seats and leather panniers in the showroom. Seeing your not fussy, maybe you could make enquiries...........

There is also a 250cc V-twin cruiser from Sym Thailand

My Lifan 250 cruiser was 78K (this year) including green book, license, and basic insurance here in Chiang Mai, though I u'stand they cost 82 in other places. However, they only put out 18HP, which while better than a Phantom or Boss, is not a lot. Although Chinese, I've found no fault with mine so far. Goes an actual 120 (GPS and speedometer!) and that's it. Price is low in part because they are assembled here, avoiding many taxes. Low seat and center of gravity, nice second third and forth gears, 33k/l for me. There's a thread or two you can search.

Sorry, my memory failed me on Lifan price. 90k was the price for a Phantom 200 7 years ago ;)

Lifan 250 cruiser at 78k baht is simply great value for money :)