Relatives Of Victims Say No Amnesty

Lite Beer

In my opinion, this is a politically motivated response.

no its not, its my motivated response

based on convictions you received via political informations and politically financed media or state media which made you take a side, so yes it s YOUR political opinion

If you want to follow along in these lines of thinking then it means there is no compassion or forgiveness in your mind.

you are correct, there is no compassion or forgiveness in my mind

So if there is no compassion or forgiveness you re on the villain side, because good guys always forgive, essentialy tyo have a better futur, whil villains try to reproduce the same scheme

These people were paid to be there is a lot of what I read. We so what?

they were paid to protest and act illegally by Thaksin

Thaksin who is a bad guy but was created by people like you who are selfish and do not pretend to care about people.

Thaksin just used what you left behind to access power : poor people, who where left behind...Thaksin made it for himself, but...hey...this is politic...you convince people who are deceived by political parties in place....if the politics tried to do something earlier and educate them (instead of just say : they don t understand politic, they are not educated) maybe know they would understand that Thaksin is populist right?

These people do just about anything for money, and I guaran-dam_n-tee you that they do not have being shot dead in mind.

au contraire, many said they were willing to die for the cause and presumably the wages, so they got what they wanted

It's well known that thai people are the one who inspired the kamikaze fashion

and the families "should not get one satang";

i did say that and why should they be compensated becasue a memeber of the family did a stupid thing, acted illegally and got shot in the process

if they had robbed a jewellers and were shot and killed in the process, should they be compensated for it?

many reds did in fact rob jewellers and loot shops before they left and then they burned down the shops to conceal the fact

In fact in many countries if you shoot an unarmed burglar in your house you face jail, and will have to pay compensation for the wounds

or more stupid yet using the broad brush that "they all were there for the money".

i did not say that although for the red leaders it was a very profitable enterprise

many millions of baht was found in their bank accounts that could not be accounted for

You mean the thai farmers have millions of baht in their account?

Thinking along those line, the USA should never have compensated the Japanese (soldiers and concentration camp prisoners), Germans, Vietnamese, Iraqis, etc etc. because they all fought without money being the issue.

i agree,

Let me guess...you re a proud republican right?

i was going to reply to you but your are so far wide of the mark even in understanding my post and heavily tainted with red tinted glasses i really can't be bothered wasting my time

you are simply another red i cannot abide

republican? bad guess! i am not even an american!

bad guess too! i m not even pro red....i wanted just to show you how anger can blind people...About Thaksin i am far from be a supporter of this guy...very far...i just tell that if the previous governments and Abhisit one had try to educate people to politic, had try to not leave north in its own s##t thay tried to move on maybe this would have changed...maybe Thaksin would never appear as the people would know he is just a populist politic...but the democrats did nothing, so they let the door wide open for a guy like Thaksin...

Edited by aaacorp

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Putting together a commission to do a full inquiry will not be an easy task, but if you balance the varying sides and remove those with an obvious agenda, you have a start. In an inquiry such as this, not everyone will need to or will have to agree. The available information needs to be presented and documented.

You may not get resolution with the information, but you certainly won't get it without information. The anti-Thaksin brigade will continue to blame Thaksin and the anti-government brigade will blame the Democratic-led government. The rest would like to know what happened and why in this very unfortunate situation.

What you do with the information is a secondary consideration. An inquiry is a starting point; it is fact-finding. It documents eye-witness accounts, which may or may not be accurate. An inquiry doesn't need to decide on legal action.

I firmly believe there are lessons to be learned from an full-inquiry. It's about openness and transparency.

There is a commission put together for this.

But one side doesn't like it's conclusions where it has stated them,

so they are screaming for another to hopefully give them conclusions they like.

The problem rests in the inability for ANY commission

to get the army to play into the Red plans, since the army

feels sandbagged by the reds in the whole rally issue.

They created the violence to create the need for the commission to bring down their enemies.

Why would anyone in their right minds play into those plans more than they have to? Oh, yes it is politically motivated, so whining about that is just another double standard from Red Land.

Edited by animatic