Sea Kayak

just bought myself a great new sea kayak from feelfree kayaks, bought it direct from the Joy Sports factory in bkk. Not only is the kayak fantastic but the customer service that i received from them was outstanding. If anyone is interested in this kayak or other models you should contact Khun Kidsada, his email is [email protected] and his phone number is 087-1654465. He was the one i dealt with and really looked after me price wise, sold me this kayak for 22000 baht, including a spray skirt, basic paddle {although i upgraded} and couple other smaller items. He said he could do this price for a while so just contact him and tell him Jonny recommended you. It looks a much better kayak for sea or long distance than their current Atlantis models and it handles great.

if anyone requires more info just contact me and if you buy one and interested to do some trips im keen.

cheerspost-36585-0-05984500-1309222852_thumb.j

• 1 year later...

Hi Johny,

Indeed great purchase you done, could you advise the model and maker (Atlantis 14 isn't it?). How do you transport it on wheels or roof load? Self planning kind of active vacation in Thai and searching for sea kayak at reasonable price. appreciate your response.

dmitry

Hey, sorry, only just saw ur post. Nah its not the atlantis model, its called an everest but i dont think they advertise it, it might be mainly for export but can still buy it from their factory. Its alot bettet kayak especially for long distance than the everest model.

I transport it on the roof racks of my car, just a honda civic. The factory also has kayak straps for sale.

Let me know if need anything else.

Sent from my GT-P1000T using Thaivisa Connect App

• 2 weeks later...

I transport it on the roof racks of my car, just a honda civic. The factory also has kayak straps for sale.

Let me know if need anything else.

Long dead thread, but have you ever had problems with the law regarding a kayak on top of the car? I have a fishing kayak I'd love to haul around but I keep reading about problems with being pulled over because a load wasn't completely covered as required by law.

Suggestions or experiences?