Birthday Cake

tabbycfc

Have bought many...most recent one was at Foodland. Got one at Swensen's in the Big C Extra building on Pattaya Klang last year. I'm sure there are many more options also...

Most require a 1-2 day advance order...

As you drive up Soi Khao Talo past Eastern Grand Palace and over the train track, keep heading up the road untill you see on the left an area of waste ground. There is a very good cake shop opposite that waste ground. Not sure of the name. If you see the yellow bank on the left, you have gone to far. Its about a 1 minute drive once you cross the train tracks. Or 30 seconds dependant on your speed.

They also do lost of little buns and things too. Very clean and profesional looking. We walked in on the afternoon of my birthday and got a cake and had my name put on it. Never even pre-ordered. Everyone commented on how good it tasted, Falang and Thai.

As you drive up Soi Khao Talo past Eastern Grand Palace and over the train track, keep heading up the road untill you see on the left an area of waste ground. There is a very good cake shop opposite that waste ground. Not sure of the name. If you see the yellow bank on the left, you have gone to far. Its about a 1 minute drive once you cross the train tracks. Or 30 seconds dependant on your speed.

They also do lost of little buns and things too. Very clean and profesional looking. We walked in on the afternoon of my birthday and got a cake and had my name put on it. Never even pre-ordered. Everyone commented on how good it tasted, Falang and Thai.

idd......don't know the name either, but it is in between the entrance of Aekmongkol Villages 1 and 3; they also do fresh baked bread.

They do the typical "chemical bombs" but also a choice out of high quality and tasteful cakes with fresh fruit.

idd......don't know the name either, but it is in between the entrance of Aekmongkol Villages 1 and 3; they also do fresh baked bread.

They do the typical "chemical bombs" but also a choice out of high quality and tasteful cakes with fresh fruit.

Yeah, thats the place. I couldn't remember the name of the villages it was near. I just remember the waste area and it was just down the road from the yellow bank.