Looking For Ipad Keyboards In Bangkok

otissp

Howdy.... Has anyone seek iPad keyboard/case combos on sale in BKK? I found a post from someone saying that one is being sold at MBK for 1700 baht, but that it was of low quality. I went to the mac store in Siam Paragon the other day and didnt find any.

Does anyone know of a place in BKK selling a good quality iPad 2 keyboard/case combo?

Thanks for any help

You need to find a Logitech dealer...I just bought a great keyboard case in the US that matches the aluminum-colored back of the iPad2. It is made out of quality materials including aircraft alumium. Another idea is mail order one from Singapore.

The Apple BT keyboard is great. But a bit heavy and too big for my taste.

They sell small BT keyboards in the computer malls, around 700 Bt. Not the best quality I suppose.

Is it still possible to connect a USB keyboard via the camera connection kit to the iPad2? This would be an easy and cheap solution.

Is it still possible to connect a USB keyboard via the camera connection kit to the iPad2?

To answer my own question:

Yes, you can connect a USB keyboard via the camera kit. The iPad give some error message, but then it works without a problem.

El cheapo keyboards no problem.

Tested with ipad2, IOS 4.3.3