Baby Ban On Malaysia Airlines

george

They should put babies in the first class section and let the crew assigned to first class look after them, since they do virtually no work anyway. I know this as my wife works for an airline!

Only a small minority of people travel in first class, so leave the rest of us (the majority) in cattle class to have a nice quiet time squashed in at the back of the plane.

My experience has been that most of the business class and first class travelers are babies themselves. :)

So if this is taken to its logical conclusion they might be in trouble.

So, where did you get this experience from? I'll bet you have never entered a first or business class section.

My experience has been that most of the business class and first class travelers are babies themselves. :)

So if this is taken to its logical conclusion they might be in trouble.

So, where did you get this experience from? I'll bet you have never entered a first or business class section.

LOL, right. buddy. I think I could sleep walk from Bangkok to Houston I have done it so many times (all business class).

Finally ............. they could extend to business class also .. I love babies but when you pay 3,000euro for a ticket ,you deserve some quiet time without some babies crying.... not their fault of course , we all have been babies but it can be really disturbing , specially when you have early meetings and need some sleep in the plane.

You OBVIOUSLY do NOT have children...you should be ashamed of yourself for your comment!

Why should he be ashamed of himself? Nothing against babies, but you can't bring them aboard a flight and have him/her screaming at the top of his/her lungs or stinking-up the plane with his/her diaper. That is an intrusion on everyone else who has paid a ticket for a safe and reasonably-quiet flight. Sorry, but they should do that with ALL airlines.

Well I have an 11 month old girl, and I would certainly not take her on a long-haul flight unless I was sure she could handle it and as far as possible not disturb other passengers. Parents who disregard others in this regard are selfish morons.

Finally ............. they could extend to business class also .. I love babies but when you pay 3,000euro for a ticket ,you deserve some quiet time without some babies crying.... not their fault of course , we all have been babies but it can be really disturbing , specially when you have early meetings and need some sleep in the plane.

You OBVIOUSLY do NOT have children...you should be ashamed of yourself for your comment!

Why should he be ashamed of himself? Nothing against babies, but you can't bring them aboard a flight and have him/her screaming at the top of his/her lungs or stinking-up the plane with his/her diaper. That is an intrusion on everyone else who has paid a ticket for a safe and reasonably-quiet flight. Sorry, but they should do that with ALL airlines.

"stinking-up the plane with his/her diaper"?? Typical septic. You all live in a world based on yank sitcoms.

"stinking-up the plane with his/her diaper"?? Typical septic. You all live in a world based on yank sitcoms.

Classy response...I'll have to watch one of my sitcoms for a pre-determined, formulaic rebuff.

I agree with the ban, or at least moving them to another class. Most airlines should fall inline with this.

Classy response...I'll have to watch one of my sitcoms for a pre-determined, formulaic rebuff.

Please choose something post 2005

This shouldn't bother the parents of babies who wish to fly First Class. As my (notably lacking in empathy) Russian client said, 'I feel bad about bothering the other passengers with my children's behavior, so I have them fly with the nanny in coach'.

More seriously, I know that many business travelers count on the increased comfort and ability to sleep in business or First Class (compared to flying coach) to allow them to be in good enough mental condition to do business as soon as they land after a many hours long flight. Just ask the parents of a screaming child how mentally sharp they are after a long night of caring for such a child!