Facebook Was Yesterday; Google+ Is Tomorrow

Puccini

The google + app is now available in the itunes store I have just downloaded it but my phone will not put the photos in the box marked From your Phone any one having the same problem or solution

My phone is an iphone 4.

You are obviously not shopping in the Thai app store.

post-48222-0-31923200-1311154902_thumb.j

I also noticed google earth for the iPhone is not available in Thailand either. Anyone know if either are on their way?

Just change to the US store?!

Since Google+ is free, you could get it using any new free US based .me account....

I wish i could do that. When i change stores i can't buy anything, even software that is free. A couple of months ago i was able to but Apple must have changed something in the app store to prevent that happening.

bkkjames, so you don't like google earth, there are plenty that do. It's probably one of my most used pieces of software after my web browser. when linked to a gps it's a very powerful tool. All of my bike rides, runs and hikes are stored like a visual database. For me that is awesome especially as it's all free,

cool if i had a bike. I must admit I have maybe spent 15 mins total on G+ so a bit premature for me to say it's not for me. I heard 4square thingy was supposed to be cool - ok tried that but really didnt do much for me. Between work and family I don't have a bunch of time to play with cool things. Mate of mine showed me his new Galaxy Phone thing that had all these cool apps that were nice to look at but after about a week would he really use it? Videos of streets that you may walk down, 3d business maps and so on. I will stick with my old blackberry that gives me what i need (email and internet without much fuss).

Sorry a bit off topic, i just find being the early adopters of much of these cool new things gives you something chat about or show off on the skytrain but unless it can really save me a whack of time, make my life more enjoyable - playing hot wheels and dinasaurs with my 2 year old son is much more fulfilling.

[playing hot wheels and dinasaurs with my 2 year old son is much more fulfilling.

That would be much more fun, (scalextric even better), but i don't have a 2 year old son quite yet. Fingers crossed. :)

I am no techie but I fail to see what this offers? Circles, wow I can share video with my friends via skype, email etc now. Anything else this will offer besides a bunch of 3rd party ads like fb? Google earth? Maybe used that once in my life-by accident.

I really can't see myself using this and facebook to be honest. Fb is messy but with 10 million users in th, it will be an uphill battle for google.

No doubt a few early adopters will join it as anti-fb thing but I don't see it catching on in the thai mainstream unless they can do something amazingly different (and useful) that fb, linkedin, skype and others don't already offer.

They should stick to google docs, gmail which they are clearly good at.

It has already been said: It offer much better/clearer control of who gets to see what than FB.