3 British Students Killed Heading For Chiang Mai

theblether

I've read the reports of the 8 people killed the other day on the way down from Doi Suthep, I don't know if this is a different incident however here is the report..................

Three British gap year students travelling through Thailand have been killed in a bus crash.

This carnage is shocking beyond belief, I had an experience earlier this year that was a disgrace, and I know many other members of the forum can testify to that. So what can be done?

Edited by Tywais
No source given so quote removed for fair use violation

Different accident and busses crash, songtheaws crash ... and the number of tourists that die on motorcycles is horrendous! .... Welcome to Thailand, you aint in blighty any more!

edit --- the above is in relation to reality on the ground in Thailand. The families have my sincere condolences.

Edited by jdinasia

Yes it is sad. But you don't seem to concerned about the other five. You also rattle on as if there is no accidents in England.

You know what, that is a ridiculous answer. If your comparing the road safety record of Thailand to England your a nutter. So lets get back to the topic, what can be done to improve the bus service and public transport in Thailand.