Camara Repair

hellodolly

I was carying my camera by its strap I unknowing got moisture in it I suspect it was perspiration. The wife has dried it out as best she can . Still it is not right some time OK some time not. Is there a repair shop I can take it to?

I know of one in the Night Bazaar on Changklan are they OK or is there a better one?

Try the 4th floor at Airport Central Plaza. There are numerous camera shops there and I'm sure you will be able to find the service you need. Many to choose from all in one place.

Do you know if any of them do repair work?

Try the 4th floor at Airport Central Plaza. There are numerous camera shops there and I'm sure you will be able to find the service you need. Many to choose from all in one place.

Do you know if any of them do repair work?

Not 100% sure but there's a cannon shop, big camera, Sony etc. so I'm sure at least one of them will be able to help you out. It will be easier to walk along one floor of the mall than hopping from place to place in town.

They may have to send the camera away as there may not be on site repairs but that will probably be the case in most stores anyway.

Not 100% sure but there's a cannon shop, big camera, Sony etc. so I'm sure at least one of them will be able to help you out. It will be easier to walk along one floor of the mall than hopping from place to place in town.

They may have to send the camera away as there may not be on site repairs but that will probably be the case in most stores anyway.

Photobug, a great camera shop just north of Chang Puak gate, you can park outside if you are lucky.

I took mine to Panasonic repair centre on the 107 just before the superhighway on the right,

Initially they took a few days,then charged me less than 1000baht and it seemed to be working again.

But a week later the same problem emerged so I took it back.

Its been there about 4 weeks now, they said they'd call me, muttered something about not having the parts when I went in, said they had to send it to bangkok, and promised again that they'd call me the next week, but they never did.

So I'll be down there next week to demand my camera back immediately, and call the tourist police if theres any more problem from them

I took mine to Panasonic repair centre on the 107 just before the superhighway on the right,

Initially they took a few days,then charged me less than 1000baht and it seemed to be working again.

But a week later the same problem emerged so I took it back.

Its been there about 4 weeks now, they said they'd call me, muttered something about not having the parts when I went in, said they had to send it to bangkok, and promised again that they'd call me the next week, but they never did.

So I'll be down there next week to demand my camera back immediately, and call the tourist police if theres any more problem from them

So that's a recommendation of where not to go then! lol