Funny Engrish Text Messages From Thais

A friend of mine living here put this website together after we spent an evening comparing all the funny "engrish" text messages we had received. I'm sure you all have some good ones to add.

What's the funniest text you've ever received?

My favorite so far:

"I know where are you myfriend see you she told to me you cheated no me. you die. I am tired of you."

http://www.engrishtextmessages.com

I got a few in my time.

'I go tarot today. Tarot say you me together forever. You me same. Me wait your room now. Not leave never.'

That's much more scary than the Op's one!:rolleyes:

have talk again in a few days ok? i really dispirit with you...am oi na..if you wan contract my frind can I give ur number?

gawd.. Maybe you can get something out of the context, but a pita when you can't understand if they're trying to create drama or not..

I interpret it as one of the two following:

1. Cannot talk to you for a few days ok. I'm really desperate for you.. will be out of reach. If you want to get in touch with me I will give you my friends number.

2. We have to talk in a few days, ok? really dispirited by you.. I'm something something. If you want to be with my friend I will give her your number..

Open to interpretation! :)

have talk again in a few days ok? i really dispirit with you...am oi na..if you wan contract my frind can I give ur number?

gawd.. Maybe you can get something out of the context, but a pita when you can't understand if they're trying to create drama or not..

1. Cannot talk to you for a few days ok. I'm really desperate for you.. will be out of reach. If you want to get in touch with me I will give you my friends number.

2. We have to talk in a few days, ok? really dispirited by you.. I'm something something. If you want to be with my friend I will give her your number..

lol, number two, number two!!!

:cheesy:

I think the 'oi na' bit is 'annoyed'.