Which Websites For Flights To Uk ?

mja1906

I am looking for a Etihads flight from Bangkok to Heathrow for my wife, She has just got her settlement visa and she will be traveling back to the UK with me. i paid 470 UK pounds Return and my Wife is having to pay 600 UK Pounds one way. We are not flying for another 2 weeks, So hoping that the price will go down before i have to book.

Malc

Just punched-in one-way flights on Kayak, they show Etihad at GBP 352 dep Swampy on Sat 1st or Sun 2nd October, GBP 345 on Mon 3rd, and GBP 307 on Tues 4th, they're getting that from Etihad's own web-site. So you should try to book it direct, and you should be able to beat the 600 quid easily ?

Hope she has a good trip to England, and settles-in well, winter is coming ! :rolleyes:

Thank you for your reply

i need to book her on the 20:35 from BKK landing on the 3rd Oct at 07:20 at heathrow with Etihads and all sites showing 600 pounds,

I think the flight is just about full.

Malc

Kayak still right-now shows those flights & that date as GBP 432 on Orbitz or Cheaptickets, but now GBP 614 on Etihad's own site.

I tried to book at those prices but the site says that its unable to do the tickets at that price and re-select (We're sorry, due to changes in availability, we're unable to confirm your selection with the airline. Please make another selection.)

thank you for the info

Malc

Thank you for your reply

i need to book her on the 20:35 from BKK landing on the 3rd Oct at 07:20 at heathrow with Etihads and all sites showing 600 pounds,

I think the flight is just about full.

Malc

Kayak still right-now shows those flights & that date as GBP 432 on Orbitz or Cheaptickets, but now GBP 614 on Etihad's own site.

Edited by malct