Watch Cleaning In Pattaya

Jebhead

My wife and I have been totally satisfied with the services of a guy with a shopette in the TOPS complex at Klang/Sai 2 junction. Excellent work and no 'special' prices for farangs. Honest and friendly and deserves support and custom.

Theres a little shop at the beginning of Soi Buakhow, the Pattaya Klang end, its only about 10 yards along. I was impressed with there service.

Yeah, I believe the guy's name is Jack and he comes highly recommended on various Pattaya Forums.

Theres a little shop at the beginning of Soi Buakhow, the Pattaya Klang end, its only about 10 yards along. I was impressed with there service.

It was nice to open this thread and see this little shop mentioned,. I've been using this guy for years! Very honest and does great work!

It was nice to open this thread and see this little shop mentioned,. I've been using this guy for years! Very honest and does great work!

If you pm Timekeeper he has good shop he referred me to in the Pattaya Tai market...I was there yesterday to get my swiss Concord watch cleaned and serviced. Just be careful and make sure you deal with the older man who owns it not his kid. I was there on a Thursday and he wasnt there and his young son is not that experienced.

You are absolutely correct. The best watch repair shop in the city, the guy working there really knows his stuff.

Yeah, I believe the guy's name is Jack and he comes highly recommended on various Pattaya Forums.

I took a good watch there and it was sent away for a part and never worked again, the part was for the strap.

They said solly mister.