Seriously interested in working in thailand

I've been to Thailand three times in my life now. All of these times have been during this year, so naturally there must be something very special about the place that keeps drawing me back. Also I'm very sick and tired of my life in Sweden at the moment; I can hardly put up with living here any more. In comparison to Thailand everything seems dull and boring, people seem pretentious and superficial. I try not to have any illusions about everything turning out great as soon as I move to Thailand, but I do definitely feel more at home, more "my self" when I'm there. So that's why I'm considering moving for about a year or so, just to explore the possibilities. I was hoping that someone in this forum who has a lot of experience from living in Thailand could tell me about the opportunities available to a farang when it comes to finding a job. I know my chances probably aren't that great; I'm 24, I've only had two semesters of college, no degree and I'm not a native English speaker although most people I meet would say I'm fluent in English - I've lived in the US for one year as an exchange student. But then I'm only looking for something that would enable me to survive for a year. I'm coming back for 2 months in the middle of January and I've been thinking I should try to make contacts with farang business owners (restaurants & bars operated by farangs maybe) to see if there's any possible openings for me. Maybe someone could give me a hint about where to look!

hi'

you might also take time to look around the country, not only

in big towns like bangkok or chaing mai, khon kaen could be a choice, as some others lke udonthani ...

anyway, follow the advices given to you, look at these sites,

but don't build a dream out of your prospect, life here might be a little different when you will be living here, for sure your life is going to change compare to what you have been tasting

from this country that make you come back and stay longer.

we all enjoy to live here, even with some kind of problems we have to deal with(visa, papers etc ..), but, definitly, as I guess

we all do prefer to be rather than in europe or america  ::o:

anyway, good luck in your propect and future coming here...

hi'

you might also take time to look around the country, not only

in big towns like bangkok or chiang mai, khon kaen could be a choice, as some others lke udonthani ...

anyway, follow the advices given to you, look at these sites,

but don't build a dream out of your prospect, life here might be a little different when you will be living here, for sure your life is going to change compare to what you have been tasting

from this country that make you come back and stay longer.

we all enjoy to live here, even with some kind of problems we have to deal with(visa, papers etc ..), but, definitly, as I guess

we all do prefer to be rather than in europe or america  ::o:

anyway, good luck in your propect and future coming here...