Yingluck

Whatever your political affiliations are it must be noticed that our new PM is not exactly unattractive and I'm sure many men wouldn't mind waking up next to her. So if you look at past and present female premiers what is the competition for the title of " The Sexiest Prime Minister Ever "

Thatcher ? might float someone's boat but definitely not mine. Merkel ? another no no. The PM in Australia whose name escapes me ? possibly after a few beers.

Anyone got any other candidates or does Yingluck take the prize ?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No way could anyone even consider knocking off Julia Gillard. She's not an aussie either, she's Welsh.

Though we did have a good sort as the premier of NSW, Kristina Keneally, pity she got voted out last time. Oh, she's also not aussie, she's Canadian.

post-109551-0-53339400-1309757554_thumb.

Whatever your political affiliations are it must be noticed that our new PM is not exactly unattractive and I'm sure many men wouldn't mind waking up next to her. So if you look at past and present female premiers what is the competition for the title of " The Sexiest Prime Minister Ever "

At first, what is your nationality? As for me, I have no right to even give my vote in local elections, despite the fact that I've been living here for the past nine years, and am financially supporting a large family in Esarn, including my girlfriend's kids from an earlier marriage. So, she is not my PM... (And neither is she my 'type', so I would hit her over the head with a baseball bat if I saw her in my bed.) :lol:

As for other female prime ministers, how about...

Cristina Fernandez de Kirchner, president Argentina

Yulia Tymoshenko, former prime minister Ukraine,

Tansu Ciller, former prime minister Turkey ...

At first, what is your nationality? As for me, I have no right to even give my vote in local elections, despite the fact that I've been living here for the past nine years, and am financially supporting a large family in Esarn, including my girlfriend's kids from an earlier marriage. So, she is not my PM... (And neither is she my 'type', so I would hit her over the head with a baseball bat if I saw her in my bed.) :lol:

As for other female prime ministers, how about...

Cristina Fernandez de Kirchner, president Argentina

Yulia Tymoshenko, former prime minister Ukraine,

Tansu Ciller, former prime minister Turkey ...

got any photos of them so I can compare ? I take it you're not a fan then.

No way could anyone even consider knocking off Julia Gillard. She's not an aussie either, she's Welsh.

Though we did have a good sort as the premier of NSW, Kristina Keneally, pity she got voted out last time. Oh, she's also not aussie, she's Canadian.

I did say after a few beers. I've done worse.

I think OP has been taken in by the marketing machine. A while back, I read she was attractive and was somewhat curious, but then I saw for myself, and couldn't help seeing where the marketing and PR had kicked in.

Thatcher, Merkel, Gillard, Yingluck - sexy? A better phrased question might be which is least ugly? :)

The lady in Wallaby's post #4 would get my vote.

BTW First Ladies seem to fair better in the looks department, eg Eva Peron to shift continents...

Edited by fletchsmile

So have I but shhhhh, don't tell anyone. :D

But Gillard...REALLY? She's been beaten too many times with the ugly stick. Have you heard her speak? arrrrgh.

I don't mind the new Thai PM, something about the power a woman holds that makes you want to get down and dirty with them.

is it the smile or the way the light shines on the gentle curls in her hair.

Okay okay. The prettiest PM ever then ?

Sounds like someone will be looking for a Yingluck mask to... ahem, help release that special tension after a long day at the office. :whistling:

TheWalkingMan

So have I but shhhhh, don't tell anyone. :D

But Gillard...REALLY? She's been beaten too many times with the ugly stick. Have you heard her speak? arrrrgh.

I don't mind the new Thai PM, something about the power a woman holds that makes you want to get down and dirty with them.

Your'e right about her voice, I've heard her on TV and I wouldn't want to listen to that accent all day. But hey, who cares when you're doing the horizontal hello !

is it the smile or the way the light shines on the gentle curls in her hair.

Okay okay. The prettiest PM ever then ?

Sounds like someone will be looking for a Yingluck mask to... ahem, help release that special tension after a long day at the office. :whistling:

TheWalkingMan

Good idea. I hadn't thought of that. Still there are loads of redundant signs all over the place. Maybe I'll pop out later and do a bit of clearing up.

For some reason the Sex Pistols spring to mind... "(She's) so pretty, oh so pretty... vacant". And, as we've seen when she's asked to take part in any non PTP organised event, "you'll always find (her) out to lunch". Come to think of it, the song seems to sum her and her party up very well.

There's no point in asking

You'll get no reply

Oh just remember a don't decide

I got no reason it's all too much

You'll always find us

Out to lunch

Oh we're so pretty

Oh so pretty

We're vacant

Oh we're so pretty

Oh so pretty

Vacant

Don't ask us to attend

'Cos we're not all there

Oh don't pretend 'cos I don't care

I don't believe illusions 'cos too much is real

So stop your cheap comment

'Cos we know what we feel

Oh we're so pretty

Oh so pretty

We're vacant

Oh we're so pretty

Oh so pretty

Vacant

Oh we're so pretty

Oh so pretty

Ah but now

And we don't care

There's no point in asking

You'll get no reply

Oh just remember a don't decide

I got no reason it's all too much

You'll always find us

Out to lunch

Oh we're so pretty

Oh so pretty

We're vacant

Oh we're so pretty

Oh so pretty

Vacant

Oh we're so pretty

Oh so pretty

Ah but now

And we don't care

We're pretty a-pretty vacant

We don't care

Edited by ballpoint

Wait, she's not PM yet. She's only won an election.

Currently I think her main competitor in the election-winner beauty pageant would be Aung San Su Kyi. (At the time she won that election of course)

So... to wrap this one up, I think I'd go for Aung San's body (when she was first elected) but then with Yingluck's head on it. :thumbsup:

(Yes, that's a joke.. are we moving this to the Pub yet?)

Edited by WinnieTheKhwai