Golf, Ping And Phunaka Golf Club. Chalong

kenny999

For those of you that are interested, Ping is visiting Phunaka golf club in Chalong, Phuket. you can try the clubs and there is no obligation to buy(if you could even afford to buy them) as it is a free try out I will be there to have a go!!

Tuesday from 13.00hrs, ends 16.00 or 17.00hrs sorry not sure about the end time.

Edited by kenny999

I'm surprised they were able to get Ping out of his favorite Patong bar! :o

Sorry what has that got to do with golf???

Ah you are making a joke, who is Ping in relation to your joke? bloody hell whats wrong with me you mean that sick pastime of Ping Pong balls in Bangla.:realangry:

Anyway well done don't forget the thread was about golf, still some people will find it funny lol

Golf would be more fun if you were only allowed three clubs and you had to run. Somehow working how fast you did the course into the score.

Because, much like kenny999's sense of humor, it's a tad slow.

I think I would go with a 2-iron, a 7-iron and a putter. 2 off the tee and in the fairway, 7 around the green, putter if the 2 iron isn't working off the tee (joke alert kenny999).

If these were the rules which clubs would you choose?

Golf would be more fun if you were only allowed three clubs and you had to run. Somehow working how fast you did the course into the score. Because, much like kenny999's sense of humor, it's a tad slow.I think I would go with a 2-iron, a 7-iron and a putter. 2 off the tee and in the fairway, 7 around the green, putter if the 2 iron isn't working off the tee (joke alert kenny999).If these were the rules which clubs would you choose?

Cheers your wit recorded laugh.gif and no offense taken lol mmm First of all are you fit enough to run round the course? very difficult to get a 2 iron, they are mostly hybrid clubs now!!! putter off the tee very funny, I am writing that down. rolleyes.gif I would choose a full set of clubs and walk as this is much more enjoyable ermm.gif and if you are older it makes sense dry.gif

Edited by LivinginKata
format corrected

FYI kenny, Ping is a long time poster here in the Phuket forum,but obviously you haven't seen that. Have fun with those free Pings for the day.

Ah thanks for the info just having some fun!! I think it will be fun just hope there is no pressure selling(I hate that)

Golf would be more fun if you were only allowed three clubs and you had to run. Somehow working how fast you did the course into the score.

Because, much like kenny999's sense of humor, it's a tad slow.

I think I would go with a 2-iron, a 7-iron and a putter. 2 off the tee and in the fairway, 7 around the green, putter if the 2 iron isn't working off the tee (joke alert kenny999).

If these were the rules which clubs would you choose?

5 wood (I never could hit a 2 iron), 7 iron and a putter I think.

A friend of mine would mess around a bit and tee off with his Ping putter. Over the years he got pretty good at it. I think he could hit it about 120 yards or so. Very low and fast. Scared the hell out of the worms.:D

A friend of mine would mess around a bit and tee off with his Ping putter. Very low and fast. Scared the hell out of the worms.:D

Very easy solution when needing to clear the worms.

Before the round, have the GF or wife kiss the balls, that'll make the putter rise.

A friend of mine would mess around a bit and tee off with his Ping putter. Very low and fast. Scared the hell out of the worms.:D

Before the round, have the GF or wife kiss the balls, that'll make the putter rise.

True. But, too much kissing could cause premature tee off.:whistling: