Is There An Aloted Time That You Have To Reenter Thailand On A Non O Visa

I can remeber a few years ago having a multy entry tourist visa, and on leaving and entering Lao I decided to check out the long river up country, I had a great time but about 3 or 4 days later at the border the thai border controll said"No! Sorry you you've bee out to long" and gave me 12 day entry stamp, So I had to reenter and start again.

Now I have a rare animal it seems a " non O visiting friends" I have to be out of the country by sep 30 , But I was wondering will the same apply about rentering before an aloted time?

I have the Yellow book for the house i bought that gives me an address here but as i've read a few posts recently I get the impreshion that we're not allowed to have friends here anymore, Is that right?

Having a house will not get a new visa either. Do you have a single entry or multi entry visa now? A single entry ends when you leave unless you buy a re-entry permit to keep your current permitted to stay date for a return to that date. A multi entry just means you have to enter before the expiration of the visa itself for a new 90 day stay (and can do as many times as you want).

It was two different questions realy! I have a multy entry o which i just exited and re enterd on,

It said oct 3 on the visa from hull ,but i got 30 sept from imigration at cambodia

The main thing I could'nt understand was how after 4 days lets say when i was In Lao lastyear some time ,i lost my 90days left on my multy tourist as he said i should have been back before the date on my passport, I mean it said I had to leave the country my such and such date, so I did then I lost the other part of it when I reenterd

So Before i book a flight somewhere this time(well inadvance for cost reasons) I want to make shure I havent just got 24 hours before i have to reenter the same as before.

I just think I understang it and then ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

The other question I shall put on hold untill this one is understood

Having a house will not get a new visa either. Do you have a single entry or multi entry visa now? A single entry ends when you leave unless you buy a re-entry permit to keep your current permitted to stay date for a return to that date. A multi entry just means you have to enter before the expiration of the visa itself for a new 90 day stay (and can do as many times as you want).

A visa has an issue and expiration date and no entry can be made after that expiration date (regardless of not using an entry or two of a tourist visa). That appears to be what happened to you.

So now you have an expiration date of 3 October so to get another 90 day entry be sure to enter before that date (under current policy you would likely be OK if you enter on 3 October but in the past it has been questioned so best to do the proceeding day).