Critics Of Red Shirts Targeting Pheu Thai : Thida

webfact

The red-shirts have a good chance of going the way of the yellow-shirts. Both organizations were formed for a singular purpose. Once the purpose is achieved (or the problem allieviated), they really have no reason to exist. They can try and find a cause, but this doesn't usually work well.

This has to do with group dynamics.

Even if that were true, and maybe it is from some angles, it still doesn't mean PTP = UDD.

Thaksin uses cars and he uses airplanes. According to you 'a car' = 'an airplane' just because both may help him get whatever it is you think he wants.

Funny to see the same people who a few years ago were saying PAD = Democrats with such certainty and on the basis of far more tenuous connections, now doing their damnedest to stress the differences between PTP and UDD.

I never said PAD = Democrats. You just made this up.

Pheu Thai Party, as the red-shirt movement is one of the two "legs" of the party.

Shock. Horror.

Is she saying "UDD = PTP"??

No. She is saying the UDD and PTP are 2 separate entities that are connected in some ways. Like two legs on a body. Ooops...she said that already.

Having said that, I don't think her metaphors are up to the level required of high office in Thai politics. If these two organizations are the legs, then what's the body?

Comprehension skills just aint what they used to be. The question should be what is the other "leg"? The UDD is one leg of the PTP, what is the other? Will we see the legs parting?

Funny how she then goes on to say that the UDD support no political party. I guess she's at the age where her legs no longer support her as well as they used to.

I think the legs will part and we will see their convictions :jap:

Even if that were true, and maybe it is from some angles, it still doesn't mean PTP = UDD.

Thaksin uses cars and he uses airplanes. According to you 'a car' = 'an airplane' just because both may help him get whatever it is you think he wants.

Funny to see the same people who a few years ago were saying PAD = Democrats with such certainty and on the basis of far more tenuous connections, now doing their damnedest to stress the differences between PTP and UDD.

Just an educated guess based on your history of posts. Perhaps if i could be arsed to look back into your old posts from years back i might find sentiments along those exact lines. I suspect i would. But i can't.... be arsed that is.

So, if you say it's not true, and that you have never thought of the Dems and the yellows as being as good as one and the same, well then i'll accept your word.

Pheu Thai Party, as the red-shirt movement is one of the two "legs" of the party.

Shock. Horror.

No. She is saying the UDD and PTP are 2 separate entities that are connected in some ways. Like two legs on a body. Ooops...she said that already.

Having said that, I don't think her metaphors are up to the level required of high office in Thai politics. If these two organizations are the legs, then what's the body?

Well we all know who the anus is!

Just an educated guess based on your history of posts. Perhaps if i could be arsed to look back into your old posts from years back i might find sentiments along those exact lines. I suspect i would. But i can't.... be arsed that is.

So, if you say it's not true, and that you have never thought of the Dems and the yellows as being as good as one and the same, well then i'll accept your word.

You will not find a single post of mine where I said PAD = Democrats, and that is for the very same reason I say that UDD is not PTP. They are different organizations with different leaders and different goals.

Thanks for accepting my word and saving yourself a lot of pointless work.

We all make erroneous assumptions. It's why there's so much disagreement on these boards.

If you hire a mobs to do your dirty work, the leaders expect to be paid, and the mob members expect a share of the spoils. Thaksin is going to have his hands full. He has to reward the UDD leaders with lucrative pig trough positions or face the consequences one day.

Natthawut is already enjoying the spoils. Have you seen the thick gold chain he wears nowadays?

Married to Weng she must be deaf in at least one ear.

I liked her thought that the red-shirts have matured - probably from infantile to a petulant childish. Imagine how much fun they will be when they reach adolescence.

:thumbsup:

You will not find a single post of mine where I said PAD = Democrats, and that is for the very same reason I say that UDD is not PTP. They are different organizations with different leaders and different goals.

Different organisations? Different leaders? I beg to differ. UDD, red shirts and PTP are all part of the same organisation that is run, funded and led by the same man.

Different goals? Get real. Virtually all politicians from all parties in Thailand are in the game for two main things: power and money. Every other goal exists as a means to achieve that.

Different organisations? Different leaders? I beg to differ. UDD, red shirts and PTP are all part of the same organisation that is run, funded and led by the same man.

Different goals? Get real. Virtually all politicians from all parties in Thailand are in the game for two main things: power and money. Every other goal exists as a means to achieve that.

So what do you call this hitherto nameless 'organization' that is run, funded and led by the same man. Maybe we could call it 'Umbrella' or something. With an evil mastermind plotting some evil plan the details of which each person can only assume.

Aren't leaders and goals two of the defining characteristics of any organization? If your rather loose interpretation of these characteristics is what should inform our views, then I'm with you all the way. How about this: PTP = Red Shirts = PAD = Dems. After all, they're all in it for the power and money and they're all regulated by the army. Yay! We having fun yet?

So what do you call this hitherto nameless 'organization' that is run, funded and led by the same man.

Who cares what we call it? We know the man who is heading it up.

How about this: PTP = Red Shirts = PAD = Dems. After all, they're all in it for the power and money and they're all regulated by the army. Yay! We having fun yet?

Just because they all share the same goals, doesn't mean they are working together. They aren't. The UDD, the red shirts and the PTP are.

Well then Mr. Critics tell me which particular group that has not done any damage to this country??

I can be anti UDD and anti PAD.

You can but red shirt supporters get upset if they feel you aren't being anti in completely equal measure.

if they bother to go back through my posts i have advocated throwing them all in jail and i started saying it clear back when they took over the airport. I supported them when they were lawfully protesting but became anti when they took the airport and i supported the reds right to protest when they were peaceful but became anti when they became violent.

If you hire a mobs to do your dirty work, the leaders expect to be paid, and the mob members expect a share of the spoils. Thaksin is going to have his hands full. He has to reward the UDD leaders with lucrative pig trough positions or face the consequences one day.

Natthawut is already enjoying the spoils. Have you seen the thick gold chain he wears nowadays?

I am sure they can be placated by a few million ------ dollars :rolleyes:

Shock. Horror.

Shock. Horror what???

What the heck is wrong if UDD = PTP?? what have you got to say about PAD = NPP??

Swallow your critics mate and stop being anti-UDD

Im anti UDD too - got a problem with that MATE?? The fact is theyve constantly denied the link mentioned by the poster and people like you gloss over that fact by trying to post drivel - can you prove PAD = NPP because there is certainly proof now that UDD = PTP- By the way - how does one swallow a critic arent they rather large|?? Judging from your post above theyd probably fit easily into a mouth like yours!!

Thida said the red-shirt movement has matured and that led to many extra people exercising their voting right in the July 3 election.

Many extra people? That's why PTP got fewer voters than its predecessor did in 2007. And 6 million fewer people overall voted.

Nice of you to accept you were wrong!! I also believe the \dems and the \yellows are not at a;; the same - you can look on my posts to check that too.......that is if you can be arsed!!

Nice of you to accept you were wrong!! I also believe the \dems and the \yellows are not at a;; the same - you can look on my posts to check that too.......that is if you can be arsed!!

Perhaps you weren't arsed enough Ian to read my post properly?

I wasn't saying that the Dems and the yellows were the same, rather i was recalling the time a few years back to when the Dems came to power and red supporters on this board were making that claim. I believe those same people are now trying to make the case that the UDD and the PTP are quite separate and to emphasize their differences. Ironic some might say. Anyway, hanuman states he never prescribed to that belief about the Dems and the yellows, and so i will take him at his word.

She then confirmed that the UDD did not support any particular party

:blink:

People who find that quote confusing really ought to try and find out for themselves why she said it.

It can't be lobotomy. It's not organ donation (a leg is not an organ). Oh my God, does she think of amputation ?