Good Burger Search Over

neilf

i have managed at last to find a good burger with bun and salad and proper chip shop chips

the village chippy serves an excellent beef burger at 120 baht

tried one yesterday and will go back for sure

i have no financial interest in the village chippy

At the darkside side opened Soi Khao Talo hamburger service,

beefburgers start at 79 bath and they use real gouda cheese on their cheeseburgers.

They also sell some dutch specialties like kroket and frikandel special.

Real junkfood ,worth trying,opesite eakmongkol 2/1

i think tey open from 18.00 till midnight.jap.gif

At the darkside side opened Soi Khao Talo hamburger service,

beefburgers start at 79 bath and they use real gouda cheese on their cheeseburgers.

They also sell some dutch specialties like kroket and frikandel special.

Real junkfood ,worth trying,opesite eakmongkol 2/1

i think tey open from 18.00 till midnight.jap.gif

partytime2.gif

A place called American Ribs or something similar also has good burgers, it's on Theppasit road on the same side as Pattaya sea food and about 200m further if coming from Thapraya rd.

JH

JB, when was the last time you where there ? The Farang who owned

it (Rob) sold it to some Thais if I remember correctly. Now the food really

really sucks. We used to go there at least once a week. Now everything

is very oily and tasteless. On the other hand I haven't been back in at least

10 months ... if somebody has more up to date info please report !

Cheers,

rudi

A place called American Ribs or something similar also has good burgers, it's on Theppasit road on the same side as Pattaya sea food and about 200m further if coming from Thapraya rd.

JH

JB, when was the last time you where there ? The Farang who owned

it (Rob) sold it to some Thais if I remember correctly. Now the food really

really sucks. We used to go there at least once a week. Now everything

is very oily and tasteless. On the other hand I haven't been back in at least

10 months ... if somebody has more up to date info please report !

Cheers,

rudi

I was there on saturday night and had a burger. I was good Defo go back.

Edited by raro
Fixed botched quote

On a posting of this sort, it would be helpful if you would give some indication of where this business is located.

The Village Chippy was a bit of a clue.

Anyone who has been around the Pattaya forum since 2004 would surely know that the Village is just off Third Road.

the best hamburger is the one i make in my kitchen...real cheddar cheese too :)

How would you define "real" Cheddar cheese.

any cheese from the village of "Cheddar" in Somerset.... :whistling:

The Cheddar cheese from Pattaya isn't bad - certainly acceptable on a burger. :jap:

the best hamburger is the one i make in my kitchen...real cheddar cheese too :)

How would you define "real" Cheddar cheese.

The Cheddar cheese from Pattaya isn't bad - certainly acceptable on a burger. :jap:

Didnt realise Thailand and especially Pattaya had a cheese production industry....:rolleyes:

Didnt realise Thailand and especially Pattaya had a cheese production industry....:rolleyes:

Oh Yes.

Can't provide the link but here is an extract from the website:-

The home of traditional authentic Cheddar Cheese made in Thailand.

We are a small family run business based in the Gulf of Thailand and as far as we are aware, we are the only cheese producers in Thailand that produce authentic English Style Cheese

Just Burger in Jomtien Beach Road just before soy 9 is very good.

Tried them. hey suck! Bun burnt, dry and just not delicious. A bit over-priced and well over-rated! Customer service, horrible!

I won't be going back.

For all you Europeans who don't know what a good burger is, this is a burger! Probably the best in the world. It's on MSNBC's 10 best burgers in the world list.

It's called and 'In and Out Double Double Burger'

The fries are made fresh from whole potatoes. Not frozen.

Yes it's greasy and messy, but it has taste!

I've been missing of these for years!

Edited by BB1950

Tried them. hey suck! Bun burnt, dry and just not delicious. A bit over-priced and well over-rated! Customer service, horrible!

I won't be going back.

For all you Europeans who don't know what a good burger is, this is a burger! Probably the best in the world. It's on MSNBC's 10 best burgers in the world list.

try out khao talo's hamburger service...his burgers are messy same same but tasted just good!! and no a superprice 79 bah for a beefburger!!!

I won't be going back.

try out khao talo's hamburger service...his burgers are messy same same but tasted just good!! and no a superprice 79 bah for a beefburger!!!

Sounds interesting. I'll give it a try. Where about on soi Khao Talo is it located?

My favorite burger in Pattaya comes from Dairy Queen on the 5th floor at the Central Mall of all places. The beef is imported, the bun and produce are always fresh, and it is cooked to order.

I add an extra patty or 20 Baht to make it a double, and I think the total comes to 129 Baht. I get it with a side of onion rings which are really good, they have refillable soft drinks, and real napkins.

I won't be going back.

Sounds interesting. I'll give it a try. Where about on soi Khao Talo is it located?

Opesite eakmongkol 2/1 in the middle of soi khao talo,he has a blue LED sign "hamburger" and if you go upwards you can find him on your left.

jap.gifjap.gifjap.gif

let's see if you agree whit my opinion.

he opens from 18.00

I won't be going back.

The bun looks a bit plastic...other than thay yeah looks excellent. Where in Pattaya please?

I won't be going back.

Duh!! We are in Thailand, not California. Only my opinion about Just Burgers. I know a lot of people agree also. While "In and Out" is an excellent burger (animal style), try to remember where you are. For me In and Out is a yuppie burger and Carl's Jr. has a way better burger. again personal taste. By the way not that it is important, I am a native Californian for 70 years, not a European. Let me guess you are with your laptop at a Starbucks playing food critic.

I won't be going back.

Duh!! We are in Thailand, not California. Only my opinion about Just Burgers. I know a lot of people agree also. While "In and Out" is an excellent burger (animal style), try to remember where you are. For me In and Out is a yuppie burger and Carl's Jr. has a way better burger. again personal taste. By the way not that it is important, I am a native Californian for 70 years, not a European. Let me guess you are with your laptop at a Starbucks playing food critic.

I know very well where I am.

Carls's Jr. is not a bad burger either. I like them too.

But IMO, Just Burgers was just a horrible experience! The worst part was the burnt bun. I don't like charcoal! The posts here on TV are way overrate the place (my be drinking buddies of the owner), and the price... well I might as well go to Burger King. Presently Burger King is the best I know of here in Pattaya.

Oh yeah, did I comment about the lousy service at Just Burgers? Difficult to get a coke, but I could get a beer if I wanted (I don't drink). I couldn't get a bill either. The owner was too busy chatting with an old fart to notice. By the way, you wouldn't be him (the old fart), would you? I was ignored when asking for the bill. Wasn't till I got up and started to walk away with burger uneaten, before someone finally noticed. Oh yeah, let's not forget only a few bar stools and small bar to eat at. Maybe will do for those that like to sit and drink at a bar, but not for eating. Not a lot of customers either (maybe two) Like I said. I won't be back. Almost anyplace else is better in Pattaya. Just Burgers, just plain SUCKS!

The old Bob's served the best burger in Pattaya. But Bob is no longer around.

By the way, I don't like Starbucks. You won't find me there.

Finally... Yes taste and environment are up to the individual. That's why I'm expressing my opinion.