A Brand New Audio Blogger

Big Tony

This sort of technology is inevitable and I'm sure there will be some interesting content presented this way....it will also make it easier for complete idiots with really nothing to say to take up your time...sort of like this post of mine...I'm not saying anything that you don't already know and I'm probably posting it because I think that you will benefit from my wisdom...or...maybe its my style that you like?...I doubt it....but the amount of cr@p like this post is limited in that it takes some skill and effort to be able to type.....this new technology makes it easier for people like me to put out our [email protected] this new technology all you have to be able to do is talk and you too can post your wisdom or demonstrate your lack thereof. I'm going to stop now, but only because I'm tired of typing....lucky for you I don't have this new technology installed or I would be just talking to you and I could go on and on and on and on and on and on andon and on and on andon and on and on andon and on and on andon and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on andon and on and on andon and on and on andon and on and on andon and on and on AND you couldn't just skim through the middle boring part and slide right on down to the end....visual editing is an amazing thing that won't work with audio.

Boring boring boring - who is this guy, apart from being a poster on a teaching web-site ? - sounds like a real nob.

It is his first audio blog, I feel sure your first post on a forum was absolutely riveting stuff.

Since you expressed interest, here is his first post:

Hi, I am new to this thing, and new to Khon Kaen.

I worked in Bangkok for 9 years, but had it with the traffic and dirt.

been in Issarn for a fewe weeks and so far so good.

I am looking things to do mid-week. I am a keen, but not very good golfer(re 100).

I would be pleased to hear if there are good things to do around the area.

I am married to a Thai, not Issarnese, and have a little daughter.

Cheers

Meeranam(not real name)

hahahhaha he can't even spell his own name ahhahahahahaha

Hi, I am new to this thing, and new to Khon Kaen.

I worked in Bangkok for 9 years, but had it with the traffic and dirt.

been in Issarn for a fewe weeks and so far so good.

I am looking things to do mid-week. I am a keen, but not very good golfer(re 100).

I would be pleased to hear if there are good things to do around the area.

I am married to a Thai, not Issarnese, and have a little daughter.

Cheers

Meeranam(not real name)

As I thought, absolutely rivetting stuff.
I am married to a Thai, not Issarnese,

Well I should hope so, I feel sure that it makes all the differance in the world her not being Issarnese

Edited by Big Tony