Who Watches Bbc Iplayer?

muddyleopad

Download expatshield. Giigle it.best download from Cnet.Its free..I also have hipeipng which gives ip addres in uk and usa...Cost for that was £40 approx for 2 years.

Did you actually read the original post??

do you know anyone with a thebox account? if they have any invites left you can register and download Dr Who for free. That's how i do it. Normally Dr Who is available Sunday morning after a Saturday episode.

do you know anyone with a thebox account? if they have any invites left you can register and download Dr Who for free. That's how i do it. Normally Dr Who is available Sunday morning after a Saturday episode.

Dr Who has finished for this season about 5 weeks ago, easily found if you search torrents

Search by episode title

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b0103y2x

Just go to myiplayer dot com

Should work without Expatshield, VPN, or even a VPL ;)

HTH

Penkoprod

That thing has completely screwed up my internet. I close it down and I can't access any website at all! How do I reverse this monstrosity?

Sadly I had an identical problem

In the end had to get a Computer guy to resolve the issue-cost me £25 which was probably cheap at the price.

Just go to myiplayer dot com

Should work without Expatshield, VPN, or even a VPL ;)

HTH

Penkoprod

That thing has completely screwed up my internet. I close it down and I can't access any website at all! How do I reverse this monstrosity?

Sadly I had an identical problem

In the end had to get a Computer guy to resolve the issue-cost me £25 which was probably cheap at the price.

Well, I fixed it by turning off the proxy in my internet settings. £25 seems a little steep for that. However, I really don't appreciate software that messes with my internet settings without my express permission.

There are plenty of streaming site from where you can stream Dr Who - I watch with my kids every Sunday (day after it goes live in the Beeb) - of course its in hiatus at the moment. I watch most TV through free streaming sites (US, Canadian and UK TV) - its free, don't have to wait for torrents that sometimes don't work or are spoofs. Can't give names of streaming sites (link sites) here because its against the rules and the mod will just delete the post - so google is your friend!

Watching 24 right now on another tab (season 8 - never saw it when it was broadcast last year).

Edited by wolf5370

I started out watching the Glastonbury festival live on BBC TV.

It was not blocked at first. It was great and good picture quality. Then it was blocked in the usual BBC way.

So I discovered expat shield which is a free VPN connection to England.

It worked sort of but the bandwidth was on 500KB and not my usual 6 or 7 MB so the picture was poor and jerky.

When I uninstalled expat shield I too lost my internet connection.

Having had this experience before I carry a spare download of WINSOCKFIX.

Some programs destroy certain key settings in the registry which are needed by Windows to access the internet.

WINSOCKFIX, (look for the red cross icon), will reset these values to their default.

Google it. Sorry am forbidden to give you a link.

It happened before in unrelated matter and so I got a visit from the techs of TT&T (now 3BB)

who told me to take the computer back to the shop.

When I found out how to fix it I tried to call them to teach them since many people must have this problem, they

did not want to know.

By the way I also run Ubuntu Linux which I could use to download WINSOCKFIX.

But then expat shield only runs on windows.

I get the feeling that expat shield is in some way throttled by Thailand and otherwise would work well.