Which Is The Most Erotic Movie Scene Ever Filmed?

camerata

• 3 years later...
me i think the sexiest scenes are when your imagination goes to work and are not just seeing all the bit and pieces flying about all over the screne, nothing like a nice close fitting, short black lycra dress and high heels long hair pouty lips sorry got to go :o

Opothai - and in your fantasy what was the girl wearing ? :D

My favourites

Walkabout

Trading Places, the part where Sigourney Weaver changes from her streetwalker attire, removes wig, then takes off her top - WAHEYYYY!!

There was also a film where Clint Eastwood gets raped by an extremely top heavy, really sexy lady, but I can't remember her name, or that of the movie.

The Sleeping Dictionary, (think that's the title), with Jessica Alba.

From Dusk Till Dawn, where Salma Hayek dances on the table with the snake.

But my all time favourite, is a little known french movie Noce Blanche, starring Vanessa Paradis, as a student who gets "romantically involved" :o , with her teacher.

Cold shower time.

My favourites

Walkabout

Trading Places, the part where Sigourney Weaver changes from her streetwalker attire, removes wig, then takes off her top - WAHEYYYY!!

There was also a film where Clint Eastwood gets raped by an extremely top heavy, really sexy lady, but I can't remember her name, or that of the movie.

But my all time favourite, is a little known french movie Noce Blanche, starring Vanessa Paradis, as a student who gets "romantically involved" :o , with her teacher.

Cold shower time.

It's Jamie Leigh Curtis in Trading Places :D

My favourites

Walkabout

But my all time favourite, is a little known french movie Noce Blanche, starring Vanessa Paradis, as a student who gets "romantically involved" :D , with her teacher.

Cold shower time.

OOps! You're right, sorry - have a terrible memory for names. Wonderful body though, don't blame me for not remembering the face. :o

Anyone know the name of the Clint Eastwood film? (If it was him!!)

OOps! You're right, sorry - have a terrible memory for names. Wonderful body though, don't blame me for not remembering the face. :o

Just adding my vote for this one - she also looked equally good in True Lies with Arnie in a very funny hotel room scene where she tried to play the role of a hooker.

Edited by Chaimai

me i think the sexiest scenes are when your imagination goes to work and are not just seeing all the bit and pieces flying about all over the screne, nothing like a nice close fitting, short black lycra dress and high heels long hair pouty lips sorry got to go :o

Well since Opothai hasn't posted anything since September 2007, you wouldn't want to be hanging by the thumbs waiting for an answer...

Well since Opothai hasn't posted anything since September 2007, you wouldn't want to be hanging by the thumbs waiting for an answer...

OOOPS ! I hadn't spotted how old that post was :D I will just use my own imagination in that case.

heres my top ten list of films with sensitive and valid erotic content.

10. Willy Whanker and the Fudge Packing Factory

9. The Slutty Professor

8. Weapons of Ass Destruction.

7. Desperately Seeking Semen

6. Honey, I Blew...Everybody!,

5. Clitty Clitty Bang Bang

4. Shaving Ryan's Privates

3. Jurassic Pork

2. Romancing the Bone

1. Sperminator

honourable mention must go also to

Pump Friction , Rambone , The Whole 9" ,  On Golden Blonde , and Sir Richard Attenboroughs sympathetic remake of  Slide Your Long Crusty Loaf Into My Hot Oven , with a guest appearance by mrs. slocombes pussy.

:o nice one tax

you forgot the classic - "Flesh Gordon"

Some other classics worth mentioning:

"Monthy Python and the Holy girl"

"E-Three: The Extra Testicle"

and not to forget "Buffy the Vampire Layer"