Thai Ids For Children

zippydedodah

Apparently the Thai ID program for kids is rolling out in the thai schools. Anyone here in CM know what will happen to thai kids in the international schools that are currently on vacation?

Or is it just a wait and see proposition? Are the schools "obligated" to assist in this implementation?

thanks

Shouldn't take much - Thai birth cert and probably parent's ID and maybe house book for address. I have a simila issue with home schooling - I will call the Amphur next month and see if we can just turn up.I'll take photos, but they usually take them there against a measuring chart.

Edited by wolf5370

You can go to the Ampur and do it yourself from next week.Well we can up here in Chiang Rai and it seems to be the case anywhere.

is this one of those deals where you have to go to the amphur where the house card is registered? For example, my daughter has thai and US passport, with house card registered in thailand at Nakhon Sawhan... can we still make the thai ID card here in CM? Typically, my wife has had to go back to NS for any ID card business...

It would seem very likely that if your daughter is registered in Nakhon Sawan, then that will be her home province of registration. If that also means that you have to go to Nakhon Sawan: I don't know, but with this being Thailand, it wouldn't surprise me one bit.

<br />It would seem very likely that if your daughter is registered in Nakhon Sawan, then that will be her home province of registration.   If that also means that you have to go to Nakhon Sawan: I don't know, but with this being Thailand, it wouldn't surprise me one bit.<br />
<br /><br /><br />

This is correct you have to go back.