Service Costs - No Clear Pricing For Nissan Tiida

I am trying to help a friend who has a Nissan Tiida saloon which is due for its 10,000km service. The dealer in Bangkok seems unwilling to give my friend clear pricing for each service interval, unlike that which I can get from Toyota, whereby they have a board inside the service reception, listing all the models, km-intervals and prices.

Not only this, but the dealer is claiming that in addition to the usual service, they also need to replace the air filter. To me, this sounds ridiculous, because the service items should unquestionably be laid down clearly by the manufacturer?

If they want to carry out a further job, such as the changing of a filter which is not normally included, I would argue that the manufacturer will have set out whether or not that item should normally be carried out on the 10,000 km service.

According to this dealer, which is near Pink Lao, Bangkok, the prices vary from one Nissan dealer to another, since they are private franchises.

Could anyone help please, and if possible let me know what they should be charging for the 10,000 km.

Many thanks indeed.