Looking For Dirt Cheap Ed Visa In Pattaya-Chonburi

Sawatdee khrap!

Can anyone recommend me cheap language school in Pattaya-Chonburi. Any language will go, I just need visa and don't care about teaching quality.

Wallen with their 25 k is way to much for me. Does anyone know any school cheaper then 17 000?

Thanks,

Willhartha.

I've read this. Thanks for another useless answer.

I would have thought it would be helpful to know that the authorities are monitoring this prior to becoming involved in what could be classed as breaking the law but as you say you have read it I wonder why you are still attempting to try and abuse the system, surely its better to be safe than sorry.

Why don't you just get yourself a legitimate visa then you won't subject yourself to scrutiny by the authorities, seems the most logical way forward to me.

Great, this is what we need right now! More threads like that and certainly the ED visa will be around for a long time to come. Obviously this guy is not indicating any desire to study.

If you do Walen you will also need to learn Thai, we are not a visa shop. If I was a visa shop I would blow the competition out of the water by being the cheapest but we do not sell visas and it actually costs money to employ teachers and teach Thai or other languages. Also we need more than one or two classrooms!

By the way, we have a system where you can study for free, so if the price if the only concern Walen is already the cheapest as you can study for free, there is some cooperation involved but more than reasonable requirements.

Walen School - study for free, the offer than cannot be beaten by anybody!

Nice to see another quality tourist trying to stay long term in Thailand, when you start teaching English as a means to stay, you might want to polish up on your personal interaction skills....:whistling:

Tafia, I understand, sorry for being rude.

I study Thai myself and I'd love to study on good courses, but my health conditions does not allow me to attend school and Wallen skype for 25K is not an option for me.

Soutpeel, nice one, but I'm not native in English and certainly not going to teach language here.

How should I react to half a dosen offtopic massages? Isn't that place for people helping each other? Certainly not for MacWallen - he is too busy pushing his ads and refferal links.

It's rediculous for me to use major schools like Wallen - they spend so much on marketing...I'm not going to cover their expenses.

Sorry to be rude, but u are just an idiot who is going to brings problems on Ed visa people who really study in thailand.

If u cant afford 25000 baths for 1 year school, include the ED visa, go take some tourist visas and dont make trouble here like this.

No problem Michemiche, youve just called me and idiot, that's perfectly fine. I've already found legit school that provide same if not better service than Wallen for 17000B, you may pay as much as you want. I'm going to find something cheaper.

It's funny to see how easy people fall into this hysteria. If you are legit student you have nothing to worry about anyway.

Who, me? - nope, I just need visa, and I don't care about this "crackdown". Actualy nothing will change, just some corrupt immigration officers trying to imitation usefull activity.

Just what is that they put in the water in Pattaya :whistling:

Hi,

Why don't you just get yourself a legitimate visa then you won't subject yourself to scrutiny by the authorities, seems the most logical way forward to me.

Some people with passport full of Tourist Visas have difficulties to get a new one, even in their own country! As they often are not 50yo, not married and not working, the ED is currently the only option. I don't approve that but I can understand it.

Walen School - study for free, the offer than cannot be beaten by anybody!

Don't you realize that you give a very bad image of your school with this "study for free" permanent spam?

If u cant afford 25000 baths for 1 year school, include the ED visa, go take some tourist visas and dont make trouble here like this.

This 25,000 baht does not include the Visa cost, nor the renews cost... (total ~33,000 ?)

I've already found legit school that provide same if not better service than Wallen for 17000B

Can you tell us which school? Others people can be interested too...

As you are obviously trying to abuse the system. Why not just overstay your current visa? It will only cost you 20K and you can stay as long as youy want. :rolleyes:

Edit. Just noticed your budget limit. Another advise would be going home, if you can afford the ticket. :whistling:

Edited by Semper

Semper, I'm not interested in this stupidity contest. I don't care about corrupt system, these believes are for idiots. I love Thailand and thai people and my aim is to stay here.

Another brilliat idea? You are defenetely a winner in this contest.

Edited by Willhartha

MJCM, not at all. I have enough money for living here. I just don't like to overpay. I understand how business works - marketing (ads on thaivisa and all over Pattaya) and "government relationships" (bribes to Pattaya immigration) expenses should be covered by the high price of service. So schools that don't spend much on bribes and marketing should have lower prices.

Edited by Willhartha

As you are obviously trying to abuse the system. Why not just overstay your current visa? It will only cost you 20K and you can stay as long as youy want. :rolleyes:

Edit. Just noticed your budget limit. Another advise would be going home, if you can afford the ticket. :whistling:

Be fair to the OP, he is actually asking the question that many want to ask but wont !

How many of these schools would exist if there was no Education Visa involved , c'mon, years ago when it wasn't an option I didn't know any Farangs rushing to join a Thai language school.

In their own advertisements they say " Unlimited Stay in Thailand " sure I saw it on this site somewhere, then when a Farang comes on here and asks what one is the cheapest, in typical ThaiVisa fashion he gets abused and is accused of abusing the system, what a crock of <deleted>.

Believe me, without an easy option for a visa , these schools would never exist.

The main part of their advertising is the fact that you can get a Visa, it says jack shit about learning anything !!!

Edited by MrsMills

• 2 weeks later...

hello OP

If you get any decent answers, please PM me, I am looking also ...(in bkk though)

So far I have researched and found

these prices

walen 25 000 thb

Language express 31 000 thb

progress language 25 000 thb

Text and Talk 17 500 thb

My thai language 24 000 thb