Black Fabric

roger1999

The fabric stalls aren't inside the big shopping area. They are on the road that makes a "T" just north of the road the main part of Warorot market is. You can't really miss it if you walk around the outside stalls. I bought several meters of beautiful blue silk for about 70 baht last month.

Confirming Worawot the place to go. Most of the shops are so stacked up with rolls of fabric its sometimes hard to find,and walk around, but you can bet your life it will be there.There is a light weight material, silver one side, black the other,most shops have it, might do the trick !

there should range form as low as 45b - 70b .. you might beed to bring it to someone to sew it together to make it larger .

i got a green screen done this way sewing two 3 meter together giving me a large green screen . the hardest part is finding the matching color tread but black is easy .

:)

after you making FAke UFO video whhhahahahhahahahah

Thanks so much guys. I need a green screen as well so I will try to hand-made approach first. If anyone has any other/better ideas, it would be much appreciated.

..try the large and busy fabric shop adjacent to the Chinese Temple in Warorot Market..Indian/Thai family..can buy by the metre or rolls of 20 or 32 metre. (You can then sell it later to any of the bag manufacvturers for lining if you want to recoup your outlay). From memory 40 baht a metre and 1200 for 32 metre roll, 20 metre was 6 or 700 from memory, two grades.

They would undoubtedly have green fabric as well.

I have sewing lady contact if you need..can do straight sewing and overlocking.

Edited by rodcourt49

if you going for Green , one advice is try to get those that is not reflective and on the Matt toning .. i got about 10 meter of of some green cloth that is reflective and when i hit it with 8 tube light i got a mild reflection and when i edit the shadow blend with the reflection and is very hard to clean it .

good luck .