Garden/Grass Services

longball53098

Anyone in the Ban Chang / Phala / Payoon areas use a garden/service and can recommend them? I am looking for someone on a monthly basis that has the usual assortment of equipment that can cut the grass, trim. They must have their own machinery and take away the cuttings and other debris. How long have you used them and do they charge you per visit or per hour or what? Grass area is about 1,000 square meters to cut and trim.

Got one who comes in every two weeks....think they charge THB 600/time (I would most likely guess cost is based on size)

As to contact info, Will have to talk to Mrs Soutpeel when I get home as she does all the dealings....I come home from work... Garden is done :)

I live near Payoon and have a crew in once a month. they cut the grass and trim all the shrubs etc, and tidy up. They also put down vitamins and fertilizer for all the plants and the lawn. I've use 2 other crews in the past and this is by far the best in terms of quality and thoroughness.

500 baht a time, again don't know contact details, will get from the Mrs when i get home from offshore next week. Don't know the size but not as big as yours so it may cost you a bit more.