Phone Service Disconnected

UncleDonald

Image0221.jpg

This morning Uncle Donald got up before six to make an Important Phonecall. He went up on the roof. It was quite pleasant up there, the sun rising over Cambodia, the sky a little blue and the concrete cool to the touch. His phone provided a long cheerful message in Thai telling him that his service was disconnected. He considered how the bird flu coming to Bangkok mid October 1918. The Thai authorities say it gets worse with the cool weather. Today the sun will be at its maximum altitude, 65.5 degrees, at 2 minutes past noon. Birds follow the sun.

Image0221.jpg

This morning Uncle Donald got up before six to make an Important Phonecall. He went up on the roof. It was quite pleasant up there, the sun rising over Cambodia, the sky a little blue and the concrete cool to the touch. His phone provided a long cheerful message in Thai telling him that his service was disconnected. He considered how the bird flu coming to Bangkok mid October 1918. The Thai authorities say it gets worse with the cool weather. Today the sun will be at its maximum altitude, 65.5 degrees, at 2 minutes past noon.  Birds follow the sun.

Uncle Donald, Did they say why they disconnected Uncle Donalds phone? Usually it is a result of unpaid bill or something like that. You should be able to square up with the phone company and get it reconnected, although sometimes not a quick process. I would suggest using a neighbors phone for you important phone call.

I like how you talk in the third person, adds much character to your posts.

:o

I wonder how he connected his computer to send the message?

The telephone company in Thailand (TOT) expects you to by psychic and know you have to pay the phone bill, even if the Post Office has not delivered it!!

PS Talking in the 3rd person is very Thai!!