My 'Modded' Pcx

I can't decide what is hottest. My bike or my bird?

Had the new lights fitted today. Words cannot describe just how bright these things are. It makes my soi at night look like daytime.

Each light has it's own ballast. There is a separate switch fitted (hidden in the little glove box) so the lights stay off during daytime use. The LED rings are always on, it complies with the law that mo-cy's should have lights on at all times.

Many thanks to Brian, Pam and the guys at Sumet Cycle. They did a fantastic job.

post-75602-0-25534600-1310757255_thumb.j

post-75602-0-92489700-1310757340_thumb.j

post-75602-0-88656600-1310757373_thumb.j

post-75602-0-24911900-1310757583_thumb.j

Well Phatch. I like the ballasts on both the bike and ya bird :D

But they both look a bit expensive ...like.:whistling:

LOL ! You got that right! She is next to me right now. " What him mean is ballast with me bird honey?"

I'll explain later teerak. :)

Edited by Phatcharanan

Thanks a lot Patch. I'm glad you are happy with your new lights. Let us know if your bike needs any more mods. Your bird certainly doesn't need any mods. Why mess with perfection?

Cheers Brian. She ain't perfect. Still talks too much on the back of the bike, phrases like 'slow slow slow'

God......If I went any slower my bike would topple over. :(

Edited by Phatcharanan

Better taste in women than in motorbikes 555 :P

It ain't a motorbike.......it's a scooter. ;)

Those on here that know me also know that my other baby is kept at my home in Pakchong, nr. Korat.

What do you ride? A 150? 5555 :P

post-75602-0-28295500-1310813773_thumb.j

Edited by Phatcharanan

Obviously his mis guidings are not limited to bikes, look at his football team :whistling: :jap:

Oiiiii!!!! Championship champions next season!! :D

Ive been saying this for the last 20 yrs :( this year its the scouse army all the way :unsure:

I wish you luck. :)

We have some big games of our own next season.

Like.........West Ham v Barnsley, Doncaster etc. :(

"Had the new lights fitted today. Words cannot describe just how bright these things are. It makes my soi at night look like daytime."

I wonder how it looks to the oncoming traffic.

If fitted properly it will look like bright headlights on a motorbike :D

"Had the new lights fitted today. Words cannot describe just how bright these things are. It makes my soi at night look like daytime."

I wonder how it looks to the oncoming traffic.

If fitted properly it will look like bright headlights on a motorbike :D

:)

I prefer the modded g/f much over those plastic modded bike. At the end I sold my PCX, because of poor seating position, slow accelaration etc.

In addition overpriced, but this refers too often to bikes as well as g/f's :lol:

I prefer the modded g/f much over those plastic modded bike. At the end I sold my PCX, because of poor seating position, slow accelaration etc.

In addition overpriced, but this refers too often to bikes as well as g/f's :lol:

Your GF has been modded with plastic? Interesting thought. :)

Your reasons for selling your PCX though........surely you would have given the bike a test drive first?

'poor acceleration' and 'poor seating position' would have shown up then, yes?

Over-priced? But you went ahead and bought it anyway. :)

Edited by Phatcharanan

• 3 months later...

nice bike,

i bought my bike from Brian too, good price , and when i went back Saturday for the first service , it cost all of 120, bt

i also had a taller windscreen put on , and a nice comfy seat ,i wanted a box to from brian, but with the floods and all that , he did not have the bracket , so i bought a givi one, very happy with my mods ,

maybe after the floods you can tell me where i can go to see some more moded pcxs

post-37066-0-82845700-1320039449_thumb.j