What Weird Quirks/habits Do You Have?

I have to do all my math proofs by going back to the Zermelo-Frankel Set Theory Axioms and use only formal deductions of the Predicate Calculus. 

I obsess about the consistency of the Zermelo-Frankel Axioms as this has never been resolved (and it has shown that it can not be resolved).  As such, no model has been found for set theory, and yet we make statements about sets all the time.  A deduction of a formula and its negation from these axioms would be destabilize me completely.

I constantly worry that countable models exist for the Real Numbers due to the Lowenheim-Skolem Theorem, but the Real Numbers consitute an uncountable set.

Have a read before your brain explodes:

http://www.obsessivecompulsivedisordernews...e-disorder.html

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For the exact same reasons that some of you won't touch the public toilet door handle on the way out, I won't eat the complimentary peanuts in the beer bars.

I know for a fact that all uneaten peanuts are returned to the tin and are put out again for the next customer.

I have seen customers return from the toilets, play with the peanuts, pick their nose, play with the peanuts, scratch their sweaty arse, play with the peanuts, pat a mangie dog, play with the peanuts and then walk away without eating them.

Heaven only knows what might be on them. :o

I have seen customers return from the toilets, play with the peanuts, pick their nose, play with the peanuts, scratch their sweaty arse, play with the peanuts, pat a mangie dog, play with the peanuts and then walk away without eating them.

Heaven only knows what might be on them.  :o

That's why I always spit them back out into the bowl. :D You just don't know who's been playing with the nuts. :D

And I like to dress up as a nurse on Saturdays

Why? What does a nurse wear on Saturdays?

Cute and sexy little caps.

Extremely tight, form-fitting tops with push-up bras.

Really short and tight mini-skirts.

Sexy, beige-colored pantyhose.

High-heeled pumps.

Just like this:

nurse.jpg

Now there's a download not worth waiting for!...what do they wear on the other days? Dare I ask????

I am a counter. I have to count how many stairs there are when i go up or down them, even in my own house. I have to count how mant steps to the car or from the bedroom to the bathroom etc you get the picture.

Ohh and at weekends i dress up and call myself Shirley :o

Thanks for the website.

Actually, it's too late. My brain already exploded three times. But, for the past few years, its been O.K.

I have failed to subdue OCD. Instead I try to harness it and focus on something useful.

I have to do all my math proofs by going back to the Zermelo-Frankel Set Theory Axioms and use only formal deductions of the Predicate Calculus. 

I obsess about the consistency of the Zermelo-Frankel Axioms as this has never been resolved (and it has shown that it can not be resolved).  As such, no model has been found for set theory, and yet we make statements about sets all the time.  A deduction of a formula and its negation from these axioms would be destabilize me completely.

I constantly worry that countable models exist for the Real Numbers due to the Lowenheim-Skolem Theorem, but the Real Numbers consitute an uncountable set.

Have a read before your brain explodes:

http://www.obsessivecompulsivedisordernews...e-disorder.html

Edited by quadricorrelator

And I like to dress up as a nurse on Saturdays  :D

I... must... concentrate... on.... pure... thoughts...

Ahh bugger it, PM me Icey :D

:D :D

Just like to brush my mouth after eating,  that is all.

Alexlah

So, erm... My folks taught me how to wipe my arse and clean my teeth, but maybe you could be a mate and teach me how to brush my mouth. What kind of brushes or combs do I need? :o

Heaven only knows what might be on them.  :D

That's why I always spit them back out into the bowl. :D You just don't know who's been playing with the nuts. :D

Never hurt me yet.....

But then again, maybe the 100% proof environment of my mouth has a sterilising effect.

What i didn't previously know has never hurt me :o

Although there was that bird who claimed afterwards she was a Kathoey. That still preys on my mind. Please excuse me for diverging from the topic, i had to get that off my chest :D

i hate belly buttons,mine and everyone else's

if i think about my belly button in bed i cant lie on my stomach or have the covers touching it

it was part of the reason i broke up with a girlfriend of 6 years, she thought it was funny to try to touch mine all the time

maybe that was her annoying quirk

if i think about my belly button in bed i cant lie on my stomach or have the covers touching it

it was part of the reason i broke up with a girlfriend of 6 years, she thought it was funny to try to touch mine all the time

OOOH, me too! Just reading this post bothers me! :o

Anyone ever figure out why no matter what colour your clothing, the lint in your belly button is always blue?

cv

good to know its not only me!

When I go for a number two I fart as loud as possible to let everyone know what I'm doing.

I don't use the toilet paper.

I use my bare hands and then smear it down the door handle.

Then I walk away smiling looking for someone to shake hands with.

"hello, youbloodybeauty, how are you mate "

...oohhhh and meant to say - that is ###### mean Thetyim! :o

Hey, in fact if you know Little Britain, you will know ***Don't place blind links, and not to this type of content regardless of whether or not you explain it***

Cheers YBB

Edited by cdnvic

my bad habit...i alway think im a fat cow ..so it make me try to eat less ..sometime i induce myself for throw up .. and it makes me have a prob with ex-bf and parents :D

other bad habit ... i always pretend as im really bad person...but in fact im too angelic innocent and really naive :D

please believe me :D:D:o

Now that's unusual.

Cheers YBB

Wow!! What a cool web-link. See Lovejoy, there's hope for you yet.... just need to activate your dreamcord under the influence of Rescue Remedy and your belly-buttons away! :D

ps. I love my belly button.. :D and the thought of mutilating it with some bejewelled steel rod for the sake of mere vanity gives me the heebies ........ :o

Quite often I talk when asleep, recounting tales of my holidays or what happened the week before. It has got me into trouble many times, and even tried self-hypnosis to prevent it.

I also used to sleep walk frequently but that seems to have stopped now..! I think...

OOH, reading that link made my belly button hurt :o

I am not that bad, it doesn't make me feel ill, but I definitely don't like to touch it, don't let others touch it, and prefer not to think about it at all. ICK!

Guess lovejoy and I win weirdest quirk award :D

Quite often I talk when asleep, recounting tales of my holidays or what happened the week before. It has got me into trouble many times, and even tried self-hypnosis to prevent it.

I also used to sleep walk frequently but that seems to have stopped now..! I think...

you serious?

well sometime i have the same

i always wake in deepnight and always grab something for eat (un-concious) silly me

and also when i dream and in my dream i fight with somebody .. i will slap/kick the person who sleep beside me ... yah my mom got it many times :D:D

Bamboxing :o