Plasterer / Finisher Of Gypsum Board

MrBrad

Does anyone know of an accomplished finisher of gypsum board (sheetrock) in Chiang Mai? I had some work done, but the man I hired knows only how to tape and sand the seams, leaving the surfaces smooth, which is not all bad, but not the look that I desire. In fact he said it was impossible to put a texture on the gypsum board. The work should take not more than a day--maybe even half a day--being a couple ceilings and a section of wall that I want to match or come close to matching an existing wall. Thanks much.

Suggest you contact the nice folks at www.NewLookIPD.com (Interior Paint & Design). Their prep is superb and they can often come up with solutions that would otherwise be a challenge. Contact number is 086 818 4277. PM if you require further clarification. Good luck!

Suggest you contact the nice folks at www.NewLookIPD.com (Interior Paint & Design). Their prep is superb and they can often come up with solutions that would otherwise be a challenge. Contact number is 086 818 4277. PM if you require further clarification. Good luck!

Several of my friends have used them and are very pleased. They say that not only was the work superb but the consulting beforehand was very helpful and knowledgeable.