Motorcycle Purchase Pattaya

neverburi

You can purchase, but it will take a couple of weeks for the paperwork to get finished. Most of the shops have English speaking sales people who can help you. then you also have to think about drivers license etc. and for that you need a residency certificate. You can get that by showing utilities in your name etc.

You can purchase, but it will take a couple of weeks for the paperwork to get finished. Most of the shops have English speaking sales people who can help you. then you also have to think about drivers license etc. and for that you need a residency certificate. You can get that by showing utilities in your name etc.

I think you find you need the residency certificate to buy the bike, i could be wrong but I had to get one when buying from Miyyon

I think you find you need the residency certificate to buy the bike, i could be wrong but I had to get one when buying from Miyyon

You can buy a bike on a tourist visa ,but you will need 4 weeks validity left on the visa .You will also need a residence cert which you can get at Pattaya immigration for B200 .( just bring proof of where you are staying .( rental contract etc ,)