Thai Post - Global Parcel Rates

SoloFlyer

... dont say the post office! - tried that and got redirected to their website, which can only do one country at a time, per weight.

I'm looking for a global list/table of rates, I think they operate in zones, eg Asia Pacific??

They seem to have a few different categories, i'm looking for small parcel and envelope packages, mostly less than 1kg.

Where to find in CM??

Thanks all.

If you go to the small post office behind Black Canyon at Tapae Gate, they have a chart with rates on the wall. Take your camera/phone and ask her if you can take a picture of the chart.

:D

Thanks CMS, went for a looksee and that chart only has 1kg up (I'm looking for 100,200,300 etc gms). They said its just there as a guide, also. 'Go big post office', 'try internet'

Probably easiest to get the prices from their website.

http://www.thailandpost.co.th/rate.php

if you look around a bit, they also have a pretty comprehensive .pdf that can be downloaded and printed.

edit: just looked around on the site a bit. can't find the.pdf anymore.....

Good Luck!

Thanks, but like I said the internet only does one country and one weight per time; am looking for a global table.

Here's one I prepared earlier.

It is only economy air, but I hope it helps. I would suggest that smaller packets would be cheaper. See attached.

Thanks for the link.

It will come in handy to decide when i am sending stuff back home :)

Don't you think AIR mail is more reliable than SAL mail?

SAL is sloooooowwwww, can take up to 3/4 weeks, Airmail takes around 1.5 weeks, sometimes quicker, depending on where you are sending!

And it gets through too many fingers wink.gif