What Forms Do I Need To Stay Here Teaching For Free

I'm a 45 year old UK passport holder who has a yellow book for where he lives ,I'm On a Non O visiting friends at the moment which is to run out on the 6 of October.

I've been helping for free at a local school for the last three months or so, The Director and some of the local Governors have said they would like me to stay and help some more. they've asked me what do they need to do to help, but I was unable to answer.

I've looked at the web page for the right forms to fill in but was a bit confused which one to down load as about three offered the same thing I felt.

when i return to the Uk next I realise that the Non O visiting friends is now a defunct beast ,So would like to change it for a non O charity one

What would they need to write and what else would I need to go along with the right form , And is this possible Is my question.

Yuo are looking to volunteer, for which you can get a non-O visa. Have a look at the webiste of the consulate in Hull. I suspect that an official (government) letter fromt the school, confirming you will be volunteering at their school will be enough. Nothing fancy and have it written in English, with you named as the volunteer and the director asking for a visa for you.

Once in Thailand, the school will have to arrange for a work permit for you. Not difficult, except that the school will not have any experience with it. For you it is important to take your educational certificates with you. With the work permit you will be able to get an extension of stay for 1 year, every year, from immigration, based on volunteering.

If you don't want to leave Thailand, the school and you should arrange for a work eprmit now and than get a 1 year extension of stay from immigration. The work permit costs 3,100 per year and the extension from immigration 1,900.