Where To Buy A Jacket In Bangkok That Would Fit A Large European Male?

russianrobert

I'm returning to the UK and want to buy a jacket for our English summers! :rolleyes:

Where's a good place to find one in BBK that would fit a large size man? Places i have seen have sizes to fit the average Thai!:realangry:

Cheers for any info

Edited by russianrobert

The Platinum Mall is on Petchaburi Rd., near the intersection of Petchaburi Rd. and Ratchathewi Rd. in the Watergate (Pratunaam) area of Bangkok. It's near Pantip Plaza, directly across from the Amari Watergate hotel and near the intersection Petchaburi Rd. and Ratchadamri Rd.

I suggest alighting at the Ratchathewi BTS station and walk down Petchaburi Rd. toward Ratchadamri Rd. and the Amari Watergate hotel. You'll pass Pantip Plaza on your right and then come to the Platinum Mall also on your right. The Amari Watergate hotel will be on the left side of the street, directly across from the Platinum Mall and just before the intersection of Petchaburi Rd. and Ratchadamri Rd.

Hope this helps. Cheers mate. jap.gif

The mall near my place in Lad Prao has a shop called "Export Shop", and I have seen this same store in other malls too. They do sell larger size stuff that is manufactured in the Thai sweatshops for the export market, so quite often you can find reasonable quality / priced items in these stores.

Edited by bino