Big Fight In Premier Bar

Now that would be funny Smokie & Big C. Duration 3 seconds laugh.gif

i have no clue as to Smokie's weight or apperence but i have herd that there has been a few scraps in that bar. so could do it thai style and put a ring in there. much for cilized way to settle drunken disputes. Gentlemanly touch of the cloves then bish bash bosh.

The referee shoudl say. the winner is the winner not knives no guns not phone calls in the corner for matey's to come and back u up and throwing is classed as a count.

could be quite an interesting bar if u could pull that off. i have always liked it when it is a fair one on one. old fashion style. #

if one group has a problem with another group then can pull names out of a hat and the even ccould be very entertaining with a whole line up of fights. or a load of drunk people with their old big mouths drinking but firmly shut.

LETS GET IT ONNNNNN!!!!!!!

As for me fighting smokie. I think at this point it is unfair considering the someone else has thrown his towl at me. maybe the person who suggested it might want to take his place. problem is if i fight then everyone would know who i am.

i;ll work that one later.

maybe get some more fighters. then we can mix everyone together Rooo can referee it. Anyone who brakes the rules gets a visa holiday B):D

• 1 month later...

I am putting up the Major Prize. This consists of..................................................................cool.gif

You could at least pay my medical bills. laugh.gif

Are brain transplants available now?biggrin.gif

no idea where Bangrak is, but thankyou for inviting us!.

I know how you feel. I still don't know where this Chaweng place is people keep talking about.

If you live on Samui, you cannot miss either !

i've been here for years and i'm just now getting the courage to leave the seatran port. i know my options are to turn left or right but my palms are getting sweaty just thinking about the decision.

The title of this topic sucked me in... I was expecting a story about a bunch of drunk farangs throwing chairs and bottles and busting the place up!

most of them are soccer fans so it would be a lot of diving and acting

Gooid morning Joe. Are you referring to "football" fans? I still just don't understand why the americans call the worlds most popular sport of football by a different name. Baffling, and intensely irritating.

it is obvous the americans like to cheat at everything. when they tried to follow our game we had to send off all their player for hand balls. so they got a school boy strop and started their own game where they are the only ones who play it and call it something like to world league or something that the rest of the world has never herd of. i reckon they could make good goal keepers though.

it is obvous the americans like to cheat at everything. when they tried to follow our game we had to send off all their player for hand balls. so they got a school boy strop and started their own game where they are the only ones who play it and call it something like to world league or something that the rest of the world has never herd of. i reckon they could make good goal keepers though.

Stop ranting the Americans.

When I was in Collage in Minnesota they had a good team.

3 Colombian, 2 Italian, 1 French, 1 Norwegian, 5 from Florida (Cuba).

There was none from Britannia. :lol:

No doubt Judah had natural skills, but i don't think he ever had the mental skills. He's never beaten any class fighters and when he lost to class fighters there was always an excuse.

It was no different in this fight, Khan rattled him early, never let up and as soon as he could get out he did and made the excuse he thought he was getting a standing eight count, while not standing. That body shot was straight in the gut, not organs or ribs. I'm sure it would have dropped me like a sack or spuds, but not a pro.

Anyway not to take away from the win for Khan, nice lad and hope he can become a great champ

This post has been edited by SamuiNige: 2011-07-25 21:31:35

i have seen many pro's get dropped like that. the body is just a vunable as the head.

the gut curved into the shot with the upper cut driven into his stomache beleive me that would drop a pro at the right moment.

he can got to the top if he loves to fight and is not in it for glory. he has the skills and natural talent to go there. he might lose a few to win a few.

if he just loves to fight. then he cannot lose. as a champian a true champian the love of being in the ring and fighting should be the prize and all that comes with it is just rubbish. aprt from the money which corrupts allot of other boxers which could make the fight game allot more entertaining instead of letting business and politics getting involved in the true sport of blood