Frieght Forwarder Needed

jsgatse

Hello.

I have 2 wooden crates, of house hold items, of the following dimensions:

91 cm x 63 cm x 121 cm

and

95 cm x 95 cm x 130 cm

which I would like to ship back to the USA (NY). Does anyone have any idea on who I should contact and how much it might cost?

Thanks so much,

-Scott

Edited by jsgatse

Hi,

I have used two companies to ship similar goods to Europe, first company was a disaster P. Grace Enterprise Co. Ltd. Part of the load went to the USA, I did get the contact details of where our goods went to in the USA and had to pay the shipping costs to get back the important items from that part of the load. P. Grace Enterprise Co. Ltd. Was paid in advance and did not care.

The other company I have used a few times is Conair who also have a office in Jatujak. Each time they have delivered as promised.

Tel : 02-265-9438 , 02-618-2864

Fax : 02-265-9448

E-Mail : [email protected]

Regards

Foggy

Thanks so much. I'll send Lilly an email now!

Hi,

I have used two companies to ship similar goods to Europe, first company was a disaster P. Grace Enterprise Co. Ltd. Part of the load went to the USA, I did get the contact details of where our goods went to in the USA and had to pay the shipping costs to get back the important items from that part of the load. P. Grace Enterprise Co. Ltd. Was paid in advance and did not care.

The other company I have used a few times is Conair who also have a office in Jatujak. Each time they have delivered as promised.

Tel : 02-265-9438 , 02-618-2864

Fax : 02-265-9448

E-Mail : [email protected]

Regards

Foggy